Ask simple questions here

I'm also curious to find out whether you get a maximum of only one butterfly per flower. I've had flowers planted all day and so far it appears that this may be the case. It would make sense, because if butterflies kept appearing on blooms, why else would you want to collect more dahlia flower seeds?

I'd like to know this too. So far it seems butterflies only apear once per flower. I've been waiting to see if more appear, but I haven't seen any

White dahlias aren't available yet. This event has two parts but we're still in the first half of the event. I can't remember what date the second part starts and can't really check right now but it says somewhere in the event details.

Edit: Okay so white dahlias will be available on 17/1/2018 at whatever time the Pocket Camp day resets for you. For me it's 5 pm.

Last edited:
Simple, probably stupid question. How do I find out my Pocket Camp ID number? I see others sharing their number so they can add or ask for a friend. I can’t work out how to find mine.

Simple, probably stupid question. How do I find out my Pocket Camp ID number? I see others sharing their number so they can add or ask for a friend. I can’t work out how to find mine.

Go to your Friend list, Add a Friend and you'll see Share Your ID. Select that and it gives you your ID #.

Apologies if this has been asked and answered but by how many points do friendship levels go up per request ticket?

Answered my own question but just worked out that it's 6 points per request card and 2 for using a calling card :)

Last edited:
How can I get the cup of coffee that the character carries in his hand as I have seen in some screenshots?

I'm new to pocket camp. What are some things I can do, it honestly seems kind of boring for me.

I'm new to pocket camp. What are some things I can do, it honestly seems kind of boring for me.

Start building and upgrading amenities right away, otherwise your campers' friendship levels will be stuck at level 7.

I enjoy decorating my campsite and camper. I just created a winter park today where I used to have a poolside resort.

New events, villagers, furniture and amenities are added regularly. Once you get into it you'll have fun. It can be repetitive, like most mobile games, so ultimately it's not for everyone.

Look at your villagers details via the contact list. They all have furniture that you need to craft in order to invite them to your camp. Many of the lower level villagers have items that can be crafted in minutes. Go through each villager in your contact list in order, and craft as much of the easy furniture as possible, and keep doing this the first few days. You should be able to level up very quickly in the first few days using this method, and this will also give you a nice stock of furniture to decorate with.

Things aren't going to match at the beginning, but look at your furniture and see what might work well together. I would also recommend adding some friends from the forum and visiting their camps/campers to see what they are doing with their decorating. This may inspire you and even give you a decoration goal you can work for. Honestly, the biggest parts of this game are decorating, meeting goals, and working on your catalog. I also feel like taking screenshots and sharing is a huge part. If none of that really appeals do you, the game may not be quite right for you, but if you're an Animal Crossing fan, you may want to consider sticking with it for a while because Pocket Camp is suppose to connect with an Animal Crossing game in the future. That knowledge alone really helped me dive into the game and now I'm trying to 100% it, so that's more than enough to keep me engaged.

I think by now this has been well established, but I?m feeling impossibly dense. I also just feel generally disgruntled in my garden these days, lol. I?m trying to get a pure black tulip. I?ve crossed Lloid oranges, and I?m growing the black seeds. I know these are black/white mutants labeled ?rare.? Next I am growing these to cross with each other. I think that there is a 25% chance I get a pure black/black seed, a 50% chance I get a black/white seed, and a 25% chance I get either a white seed or a ?rare? black seed. Is that right? And I can toss the ?rare? black seeds, and I?m left with black seeds, 1/3 pure and 2/3 black/white?

Finally, if I cross a Lloid orange with a pure black, I can only get orange seeds or black seeds? So if I see a white seed I know that the black is not pure?

I think by now this has been well established, but I?m feeling impossibly dense. I also just feel generally disgruntled in my garden these days, lol. I?m trying to get a pure black tulip. I?ve crossed Lloid oranges, and I?m growing the black seeds. I know these are black/white mutants labeled ?rare.? Next I am growing these to cross with each other. I think that there is a 25% chance I get a pure black/black seed, a 50% chance I get a black/white seed, and a 25% chance I get either a white seed or a ?rare? black seed. Is that right? And I can toss the ?rare? black seeds, and I?m left with black seeds, 1/3 pure and 2/3 black/white?

Finally, if I cross a Lloid orange with a pure black, I can only get orange seeds or black seeds? So if I see a white seed I know that the black is not pure?
Sounds like you got it.

Is anyone else's music randomly cutting out while they're gardening? All the sound effects still play at the same volume, and if I leave the garden area the music will come back, but every once in a while the music will just completely cease.

It?s been happening to me in my camp. I leave the garden and it is just footsteps, slurping tea, snoring etc. I haven?t been too worried about it. In fact I love it. Heheee I?m a bit over the music after I play for any length of time.

Last edited:
Yeah, the pure ambience isn't bad - I just wanted to confirm that it wasn't some strange corruption of a file on my end. :)

It's been a month that I'm playing Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, and there's something that I've yet to know.

I've accumulated a handful 3-star rarity insects and fishes and never done anything with them, and there's not a single camper actually asked for them. I wonder, are these things just there for vendor trash?

Back