• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ask simple questions here

Is it... worth it to expand your inventory? Because right now I feel like it’s not

Is it... worth it to expand your inventory? Because right now I feel like it’s not

You can get your inventory to 150 by leveling up, but I maxed mine out (250 is the max). It costs 400 tickets to buy these 100 slots (twenty +5 slots @20 tickets each) but I can't imagine playing with less inventory than this. Even 250 feels restrictive.

It's a much better thing to spend your tickets on than those silly chairs that give you nothing.

Also, buy the two extra crafting spots for 80 each ASAP!

Last edited:
i have a few more questions

1, how do i do market boxes? i know they exsist
2, how do i use my net? i need to get bugs and the only way i can is to use honey
and 3, when do i get chrissy? :3 ( i have the cute theme if that matters)

2, how do i use my net? i need to get bugs and the only way i can is to use honey

1. You click the little tab with the 3 lines above Isabelle's head. Then to the right of the megaphone there's a box. That's your market place.
2. You use your net by going to Sunburst Island. It automatically equips once you exit your camper.
3. I believe when you unlock animals is completely random. I myself don't have her yet.

JFC I see people have reached max, how many friends until it maxes out?

ugh, is there really no way to give a select amount of item to a villager rather than all of them? ie. having 5 apples in your inventory, the villager wants 1, but you have to hand all 5 over. is it possible to only hand over the amount they're asking for?

My memory is terrible but I believe I unlocked Chrissy pretty early on. Then again, people have unlocked Fauna at level 20-something and I unlocked her at level 31, so I think it might be random.

ugh, is there really no way to give a select amount of item to a villager rather than all of them? ie. having 5 apples in your inventory, the villager wants 1, but you have to hand all 5 over. is it possible to only hand over the amount they're asking for?

You don't hand over all of them. You only hand over the amount they asked for, it's not possible to give them more.

yea i know that but how do i use it?
Just walk near a bug, then tap on it and your character will start to move automatically towards it, then a message saying "tap!" should appear, click that and you get the bug. :eek:

Is there anyway to increase the number of essences you can carry? 30 feels a bit low for some of my ones (although I only just started last night!).

Is there anyway to increase the number of essences you can carry? 30 feels a bit low for some of my ones (although I only just started last night!).

once you level up you'll get more storage space for all resources. i don't remember exactly what level but i found that it wasnt a problem for a long time, around when i started saving up essence i got more space

- - - Post Merge - - -

1. Has anyone heard if we will get more locations or if the locations will expand once we start leveling up? There's ramps and such on them that don't lead anywhere

2. Is the quarry worth the tickets?

3. Does anyone know if we will be able to plant trees or flowers eventually?

dont the ramps just lead to the map? i have no idea about future updates but i don't think they're going to expand the world a lot.

ask friends to help you with the quarry, you can do it once a day and don't have to spend any tickets. but it's more expensive to buy the raw materials you can get in the quarry than it is to enter the quarry so ye a h

once you level up you'll get more storage space for all resources. i don't remember exactly what level but i found that it wasnt a problem for a long time, around when i started saving up essence i got more space

Sounds good. Thanks for your help. :)

Will the custom paint jobs available now always be available, or do you have to have it in your previous paint jobs for it to be available when a new batch shows up?

Back