• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ideas for what to do with empty spaces?

DivaBlueGirl

Bells
Winter Mittens
So I have about 3 rather large spaces that I'm not sure what to do with, I don't really wanna do a garden or park but I don't have any other ideas :/
My town theme is kinda just pastel, candy idk. It's not original but oh well :p

I had a few empty spots in my town, and things I used to fill the town were a playground, a fountain park area, an orchard, and otherwise wooded areas and lots, and LOTS of flowers

i made a massive heart from bushes once, with an illuminated heart in the midst

Maybe add a bench and a illuminated heart behind it so when you sit your character is seen inside the heart?
Or the topiaries PWPs, if you put one in each side symmetrically and add a bench smack in the middle it's very pretty and fills a lot of space :)

i made a massive heart from bushes once, with an illuminated heart in the midst

That sounds pretty cool.

I tend to plant flowers in bare spaces, I'll use different colours to produce various combinations. PWPs are also useful for filling up areas as well as tree stumps, lucky clovers and bushes.

Back