• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Canadian Access?

pawpatrolbab

Frita's #1 Fan 🐑🍟🍔💕✨🌈
Bells
Switch
5105-5155-4045
Sweet Balloon
Enchanted Bloom
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Poptart Easter Egg
Red Tulip
White Tulip
Mother's Day Carnation
Sorry if this thread isn't allowed oops but I keep seeing people playing Animal Crossing mobile and I'm like?? How?

I use an Android phone and am located in Canada, if anyone could help me that would be rad!

Where did you see that people are playing it already? For all I know, it's going to be released late November.

Where did you see that people are playing it already? For all I know, it's going to be released late November.

I think it's available in Australia for some reason, also you can always get the APK files online if you're daring ;)

Here, Tumblr, Twitter

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think it's available in Australia for some reason, also you can always get the APK files online if you're daring ;)

Ahh I have no idea what that is or how to go about getting one, installing it, and running, ect.
I suck at technical stuff

Downloaded the APK, but the app isn't showing up on my phone? Followed instructions

photo_2017_10_25_12_01_36__2__by_natedrawz-dbron0t.jpg
photo_2017_10_25_12_01_36_by_natedrawz-dbron0p.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nothing appearing in my downloads
(sorry asfds I'm sure this is painful to watch)

photo_2017_10_25_12_04_45_by_natedrawz-dbron8y.jpg

If you're on android an easier way to deal with apks is through something like Qoo app; that's how I download non-US games. I feel that they're totally safe but of course it's your call. You need to get Qoo app from the google play store, then look for Pocket Camp. I had no problem installing it and trying it out -- sadly my tablet is rooted so I can't play without messing around with it more. It's super-cute though!

@pawpatrolbab, I suggest downloading using your web browser from a site like apkmirror, they have SHA-256 secure hash which decreases your chances significantly of getting an apk that has been modified.

Back