How much do you think you will spend on this game?

How much do you see yourself spending on this game?

• 0$

Votes: 59 57.3%
  • 1-25$

Votes: 23 22.3%
  • 26-50$

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • 51-100$

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • 100+$

Votes: 9 8.7%

• Total voters

Ayaya

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
4250-9317-9812
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Purple Violet
White Violet
Yellow Violet
Red Lily
White Lily
Yellow Lily
Will you play this game without spending any money, or do you see yourself spending some cash for it in the future?

Realistically 26-50 but I'm not gonna be proud of it

i'll do my best to not spend any money, but i know at my weakest i'll probably use like $10

I'm going to probably spend my platinum points on this app if that becomes an option. I'm not willing to spend real money on a phone app.

Is there an option for:

Me now: haha, not much.
Me two weeks later: ok, just one $20 note
Me four months later: there's NO WAY I spent $300 on this game.

I'm going to try to play it out with minimal purchases... however I can see myself spending at least $10-$20 within the first month or so.

I'm going to probably spend my platinum points on this app if that becomes an option. I'm not willing to spend real money on a phone app.
Yeah I generally found them useless on miitomo and fe-h but anything for Ac-pc!

I quit playing most of my video games and only play mobile games now because of time constraints, so I can tell you that I might be spending a lot depending on how generous the game is. Whale life.

Well i havent spent a dime on a mobile game outside of pokemon before so first plan is spend all my nintendo points before they expire and after that I would guess up to 50 USD (fun tip android users can download google survey to earn google play money that works for in app purchases)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I quit playing most of my video games and only play mobile games now because of time constraints, so I can tell you that I might be spending a lot depending on how generous the game is. Whale life.

I completely relate as a father now I spend more time on FE and mario run because I can play for 5 min and back to real world responsibility.

The money is not needed, it is only used to speed up cool downs and buildings.

Probably zero. I love how the leaf tickets speed up Cy-Guy so it's really hoping to hit the less patient. All those impatient time travellers should watch out!

Welllllllll.... as I bought my ds JUST for wild world and did the same for new leaf... and I have all of the amiibo cards (except the 2 special kk and Isabelle ones), I imagine that I’ll prob put some Nintendo employee’s kid through college by the time I’m through.

Last edited:
I'd like to say none because I'm generally pretty patient and don't mind waiting for something, but if there's something I REALLY want (maybe they'll have microtransactions for special items/ buildings eventually) I can see myself spending a few bucks, as long as it doesn't escalate and I might as well buy a full game for the price haha.

I've never spent money on an app before, but it seems like this game might be worth it, hopefully I won't splash out too much, but I think I'll spend a bit

Back