LATE NOVEMBER NOO

october's almost over so it's not *that* far away imo. i am concerned with how it'll interfere with my finals in december tho...

IM STILL SO ECSTATIC I WILL DELETE EVERYTHING ON MY PHONE TO CLEAR STORAGE SPACE JUST FOR THIS APP IF I NEED TO ahhae

IM STILL SO ECSTATIC I WILL DELETE EVERYTHING ON MY PHONE TO CLEAR STORAGE SPACE JUST FOR THIS APP IF I NEED TO ahhae

Haha, yay! I finally found someone as excited as me!! >v<
There's enough time for you people to start purchasing new devices, so go! x)

Late November is not even a month away, were you guys honestly expecting it to drop live right after its official reveal in the Direct? :p

Late November is not even a month away, were you guys honestly expecting it to drop live right after its official reveal in the Direct? :p
Welcome amiibo. *Goes back around 2 years and drops a mile*

Welcome amiibo. *Goes back around 2 years and drops a mile*

Granted, Welcome amiibo went live straight after the direct, but they'd already formally announced it months in advance, and we already knew several features that would be included before they aired the direct. The mobile title we knew literally nothing about until now.

I was surprised it was coming out that soon.. I was expecting early next year or around Christmas at the earliest. Thankful for early Nov!

Four weeks away is fine. It's more than fine.

It'll give me time to delete some apps on my phone. ;)

We already really expected that. I'd guess it would be around the 16th - 20th since they seem to be the dates animal crossing games come out on.

YAS, it'll come out when my partner is over and we can play together!!!

I bet we'll spend a few days just sitting in bed playing this...

I do wish it was a little sooner though, the direct got me excited

I know, I heard it could come out March 2018 but I can’t help be dissapointed BECWUSE IM IMPATIENT

Back