(MODS IS THIS CONSIDERED SPAM)

Question for discussion value: What emotions were u feeling during that direct
My answer: I'm still shocked at what I saw in a good way

👻 Boostin 👻 - Today at 11:41 PM
it could use a better thread title

👻 Boostin 👻 - Today at 11:41 PM
would it have hurt your tiny little fingers so much to write out To be honest

Last edited:
actually looks pretty good, makes me not want to throw myself in the trash can, so that's always a plus there

There's a lot more content than I expected. I'm excited.

I wonder if it'll be free though.

Also battery life?

im rlly excited it looks so cute!! all the options and features and games are more than i expected for a mobile game :D

It was worse than I ever imagined. I'll stick to NL, and my DS. Why would I want to downgrade to mobile rubbish.

Im delighted for this game!!! I cant wait for late November! The only bad thing is that it will surely have microtransactions , overall , the whole game looks awesome!. :).

It was worse than I ever imagined. I'll stick to NL, and my DS. Why would I want to downgrade to mobile rubbish.

UR KIDDING

SERIOUS ANSWER, ITS PROBABLY WAYYY CHEAPER THAN AN ACTUAL CONSOLE TITLE. GOOD CONVENIENCE AND LOW MAINTENANCE GAME. VERY PORTABLE

I'm super excited it looks so adorable!!!! plus that fat lil crow!!!! so cute!!!!!!! I'm so happy to finally be able to see animals interact with PWPs more than just occasionally sitting on a bench and I'm more hyped for the eventual switch release now lol

I'm highkey a fan of those bird guys, but I can't help but notice they recolored Brewster's character model for the one that was on the right... They better not try to steal my money smh
I wanna see them in the next game for something, maybe what Nook's Homes does for us in New Leaf.

UR KIDDING

SERIOUS ANSWER, ITS PROBABLY WAYYY CHEAPER THAN AN ACTUAL CONSOLE TITLE. GOOD CONVENIENCE AND LOW MAINTENANCE GAME. VERY PORTABLE

Now that you mention it, this game would help newcomers get into the Animal Crossing series.

20 minutes later I'm still shocked

I'm willing to try it, but then again I had really lowered my expectations so maybe it'll be a bad game but not as bad as Amiibo Festival was.

Back