Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Yellow Star Fragment
の
Star Glow Wand
の
Yellow Feather
I'm absolutely THRILLED for Pocket Camp. And then I saw the friend code option. Can't we just have a simple friend network Nintendo?? PLEASE?!!?!

I kinda hope they will do that thing where you can easily access friends via contacts. If not then I'm not gonna complain.

codes are ****ing dumb but its nintendo lol

regardless , thats not really game-changing

- - - Post Merge - - -

if you can remember a phone number you can damn well remember a code :mad:

uh bc a phone number could be more important than that old friend code nobody likes but oh nintendo lmaoo

Last edited:
I don't think friend codes themselves are a bad idea. What matters the most here is how they're implemented.

The Friend Code situation on mobile devices is handled like the original DS and Wii did, which is rather clunky.
First, one 12-digit code per game, as opposed to one per account/system. And second, both of you need to add each other in order for the friend code system to work, whereas Nintendo Switch sends you a friend confirmation whenever someone adds your Friend Code.

If Super Mario Run's implementation of Friends meant anything, then Pocket Camp would also allow adding friends from your Facebook and Twitter account. Therefore, you're not completely forced to resort Friend Codes.

I don't mind friend codes. Never understood why people get so irritated by them.

I like friend codes. Prevents having to deal with randos adding me

Back