• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

North America Looking for

Kalle

Teacher
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2963-5328-0989
October Birthstone (Opal)
Feedback
100% (113) +
Hi, all,

I'm still looking for the following cards:

089 Diana
117 Jack
173 Julian
233 Colton
302 Brewster
333 Lolly
338 Fang
WA29 Julia
WA49 Ike

Bold red are pending.
Bold are higher priority cards. I am willing to trade multiple cards for one of these.

I have plenty to offer in exchange:

From WA:
Vivian
Louie

From S1:
Sable
Pascal
Harriet
Al
Jambette
Tiffany
Quillson
Marcie
Shari
Sterling
Snake
Nate
Tutu
T-Bone
Jeremiah
Goose
Bunnie
Muffy
Willow
Molly
Walker

Last edited:
Hi! I have a 023 Cheri that I would be really interested in trading for your WA Plucky :)

Hi, I'm sorry but right now Cheri is pending due to another trade offer. Do you happen to have any others? I'm willing to listen to other offers than the cards I've listed, it's just those are my most wanted. Let me know what you've got! :)

I have a handful of other cards for trade if Plucky is still available or for Vivian instead! ^^

Hey, all, I did trade Plucky earlier today via PM, sorry. I do have Vivian though!

Edit: I've added some more that I might be interested in so that there's more options for a trade. I almost have all of my favorites and a few others would be great, too.

Last edited:
Will you trade series 1-4 for WA?
If so, then my Cube for your WA Vivian?

Last edited:
Will you trade series 1-4 for WA?
If so, then my Cube for your WA Vivian?

I most definitely will, but I just purchased Cube for cheap on eBay this morning and haven't been able to update. If you have any others on my list (or even any others) please send me a PM to see if we can figure something out. :D

Bump (also updated).

Note that any card in black bold is one that I'm willing to trade multiple cards to obtain. Just ask here or preferably in PM.

Hi, I'm interested in your Vivian and Goose. I only have Olivia to offer though so I'll take either one :)

Hi, I'm interested in your Vivian and Goose. I only have Olivia to offer though so I'll take either one :)

Do you happen to still have your Julian dupe? I'd be willing to send Vivian and Goose and up to two others for Julian and Olivia. If you don't see something in my dupe list, feel free to ask about others here or in PM. For example I could throw in Chops.

If that doesn't interest you we can discuss the original trade you've proposed no problem. :)

Last edited:
Do you happen to still have your Julian dupe? I'd be willing to send Vivian and Goose and up to two others for Julian and Olivia. If you don't see something in my dupe list, feel free to ask about others here or in PM. For example I could throw in Chops.

If that doesn't interest you we can discuss the original trade you've proposed no problem. :)

Unfortunately I don't have julian anymore, sorry

Back