TV shows and movies you just dislike

Sweetley

- Gone -
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Is there a TV show and/or movie you just dislike for various reasons? Maybe because it's
not that good at all in your opinion, even when other people say it's the best thing ever?
Maybe because it's just not interesting at all for you? Do you think you could ever give
it a second chance and watch it again, maybe even change your opinion about it?

Z Nation. I'm a fan of apocalypse shows, like the Walking dead.
At first, I thought of of it as a cheap knockoff of the Walking Dead.
I actually was pretty interested for the three first seasons, then it got off the rails that I just didn't bother watching it anymore (seriously, a blue daughter who can control zombies? Like, Murphy was enough.)
I probably will just never touch it again.

the big bang theory is probably the worst tv show ever made

the characters suck, both as people and as characters, all the jokes are terrible and everything just Sucks. they have a laugh track after every single joke and it makes me want to throw a chair through my tv

Yeah I have to second the Big Bang theory I find everything about it annoying

Stranger Things. I think I was only able to stomach like 3 episodes. There's things about it I like, but other things I hate. For example, I feel like too little happens per episode and it just drags too much. Also, the missing kid's mom is way too whiny. Yeah, her kid is missing. But I feel like the actress takes your typical worried mom and multiplies that by 50 and it's annoying.

the big bang theory. i don't think it's funny. the laugh track is excessive and it's probably so noticeable because no one is laughing.
love island. there's a time of year where everyone and their dog is talking about love island in the uk, and i just think it's tacky, shameful and pointless.

Big bang theory, modern family, Princess Bride (I'm sorry), last man standing, (it's just Reba, with lousey acting), soap operas, daytime talk shows, most cartoons anymore, when I was younger, cartoons would make fun of censors and now it's like "do they even have censors anymore?! How in the heck did that get by? Who decided you could put this in a kids show?!" Or they're extremely moronic. I have them blocked.

the big bang theory is probably the worst tv show ever made

the characters suck, both as people and as characters, all the jokes are terrible and everything just Sucks. they have a laugh track after every single joke and it makes me want to throw a chair through my tv

yeah also bad depiction of supposedly asd characters too -_-

and seinfeld.. just go die. i hate that kind of male humor... same with sex and the city.. ugh

Bob's Burgers. It's annoying as ****. Bob is the only character I can stand. The rest annoy the hell out of me.

oh and Squidbillies. I don't know why that show exists

Last edited:
not any in particular, but in general, i don't appreciate movies that have white actors in poc roles or show poc in a very stereotypical, close-minded way
it's 2017, and i think representation that is honest and well-delivered is super important! especially for all the young kids growing up, looking for role models that look like them to look up to :)

-big bang theory
-most CN shows (especially steven universe)
-all modern nick shows
-starting to dislike rick and morty

Although I missed out a lot on Cartoon Network, I thought it used to be a lot worse than what it was now. I can understand that reboots were ruining previous shows, but I saw worse before.

@ cammy: yes i hate those obnoxiously conscious or pc animated show that are like targeted at the internet generation and stuff.

Thanks can I have my dogs with dynamite up their butt or smoking kids thanks. And I want to pet spiders!

Not a fan of rick and morty, stranger things, and almost everything on CN, Disney and modern Nick

i'm not a fan of AHS, to be honest. it's weirdly sexual and just not for me, though it could maybe be one of those shows that people either love or hate? simpsons and newer disney shows seem somewhat stale to me

Big Bang Theory!! AHS is really bad now!! Rick and Morty fanbase is awful and it's making the show terrible for me!!
SEINFIELD!!! Riverdale!!
Steven universe
used to like it at first but as most things, the fanbase ruined it. rip

I guess I hate The Big Bang Theory because it has 11 seasons already and good shows get cancelled a season too early.

Back