• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Town Open for Visitors

Kana-May

Bells
Feedback
100% (7) +
Hello lovely people of the interweebs, :lemon:
I'm looking to open my town for a little while and invite people to have a look around.

This may involve:

• Fruit Baskets (includes all fruit and perfect pears) - Please ask if you need, and I'll make baskets up for you.
    Freebies (clothing, furniture, etc. That I feel someone will have a better use for)
    Calm and Friendly Environment!
    Lovely houses!
    Campsite & Island available.
    Most shops unlocked.

I only wish to make some friends and have some fun. Please, feel free to leave reviews on your experience on my profile because I only wish to build a positive manner in community of this site.

Only rules are, please don't do anything to damage my town. Freedom has been a town running since 2013, so a while and I have worked really hard on it. Please, enjoy but respect what I've done.

I look forward to hearing from you lovelies. :D

Thank you to all the people that came to my town and didn't cause trouble! It was a pleasure to have you around the place. <333 I look forward to seeing many more in the future.

Back