• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Winter Cleaning! [flowers, art, ores, DSes]

Rpboelm

Bells
New Leaf Token
Green Candy
Orange (Fruit)
Red Rose
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (20) +
Hey so I just turned my game back on after I think exactly one year [if my villagers are at all to be trusted] because I couldn't get Drago to move out and now I've renewed my determination to get him out of my perfect orange orchard [SUB][SUB]blah blah blah...[/SUB][/SUB]

Anyway I realize I have a bad habit of just collecting things. Meaning to get rid of them somehow, by selling them, giving them away, or what have you. And I figured if I posted my big ol' list of goodies here I might be able to help someone else with their collections, because who doesn't like being helpful in an incredibly minor way?

Bold is On Hold

I have quite a number of ores:
35 sapphires
25 emeralds
24 amethysts
20 rubies
17 silver
1 gold

I collect artwork:
1 scenic painting
1 warm painting
1 serene painting
1 solemn painting
1 gallant statue

I have a second warm painting that is not reserved

Maybe I should have mentioned this higher on the list, since I mentioned it in the first paragraph, but I'm trying to get Drago out of my town. I believe he's a somewhat popular villager? Correct me if I'm wrong. But if anyone wants him when I finally get him to go you're welcome to him no charge whatsoever. [SUB]I guess I'll post it in the trading thread when he's actually about to move, I don't know. PM me if you want him in the future.[/SUB]

I also have two New Nintendo 3DS - Isabelle on hand, a Sable, and a Mable. I also have access to them readily if those are still in moderate demand. [SUB]I don't know if Digby has a special 3DS but I have his amiibo and he wouldn't sell me one so I'm guessing no.[/SUB]

Now for the big section, flowers, Implying this post isn't already a massive eyesore:

~Roses:
5 purple | 26 orange | 17 pink | 11 black
~Tulips:
6 black | 4 orange | 2 purple
~Cosmos:
6 orange | 4 pink
~Lilies:
2 orange | 2 pink
~Pansies:
5 orange | 2 blue
~Violets:
4 blue
~Carnations: [SUB]I know the reds and pinks aren't hybrids but they also aren't super readily available, and I have a handful I'll never use.[/SUB]
3 red | 12 pink | 4 white

I'm going to dedicate more time to breeding carnations as a lot of people seem to want them. but i can still only handle what my game gives me per day as i dont time travel

While that's everything of any value I'm willing to part with I had written on the notepad document I drafted this on, I also kinda do in-game cosplay, and anyone who would like me to construct an outfit for them can send me a PM.

Last edited:
well I have 9, and ill probably get more while I'm trying to rid my town of Drago, so I'm down to just give you the 9, add me and I would prefer to visit your town if you dont mind me selling some fruit, otherwise either way works.

I have a few blue roses that I believe are legit, I've been breeding more with them for months so they should be good. I can even breed a few so you can know for sure.

Oh hey I would absolutely love them, is there anything you'd want for them?

hey so i completely spaced like a good person i swear, im going to go down the list and hopefully i can accommodate everyone

Back