New Leaf Token
Green Candy
Orange (Fruit)
Red Rose
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (20) +
Hey so I just turned my game back on after I think exactly one year [if my villagers are at all to be trusted] because I couldn't get Drago to move out and now I've renewed my determination to get him out of my perfect orange orchard [SUB][SUB]blah blah blah...[/SUB][/SUB]

Anyway I realize I have a bad habit of just collecting things. Meaning to get rid of them somehow, by selling them, giving them away, or what have you. And I figured if I posted my big ol' list of goodies here I might be able to help someone else with their collections, because who doesn't like being helpful in an incredibly minor way?

Bold is On Hold

I have quite a number of ores:
35 sapphires
25 emeralds
24 amethysts
20 rubies
17 silver
1 gold

I collect artwork:
1 scenic painting
1 warm painting
1 serene painting
1 solemn painting
1 gallant statue

I have a second warm painting that is not reserved

Maybe I should have mentioned this higher on the list, since I mentioned it in the first paragraph, but I'm trying to get Drago out of my town. I believe he's a somewhat popular villager? Correct me if I'm wrong. But if anyone wants him when I finally get him to go you're welcome to him no charge whatsoever. [SUB]I guess I'll post it in the trading thread when he's actually about to move, I don't know. PM me if you want him in the future.[/SUB]

I also have two New Nintendo 3DS - Isabelle on hand, a Sable, and a Mable. I also have access to them readily if those are still in moderate demand. [SUB]I don't know if Digby has a special 3DS but I have his amiibo and he wouldn't sell me one so I'm guessing no.[/SUB]

Now for the big section, flowers, Implying this post isn't already a massive eyesore:

~Roses:
5 purple | 26 orange | 17 pink | 11 black
~Tulips:
6 black | 4 orange | 2 purple
~Cosmos:
6 orange | 4 pink
~Lilies:
2 orange | 2 pink
~Pansies:
5 orange | 2 blue
~Violets:
4 blue
~Carnations: [SUB]I know the reds and pinks aren't hybrids but they also aren't super readily available, and I have a handful I'll never use.[/SUB]
3 red | 12 pink | 4 white

I'm going to dedicate more time to breeding carnations as a lot of people seem to want them. but i can still only handle what my game gives me per day as i dont time travel

While that's everything of any value I'm willing to part with I had written on the notepad document I drafted this on, I also kinda do in-game cosplay, and anyone who would like me to construct an outfit for them can send me a PM.

Last edited:
well I have 9, and ill probably get more while I'm trying to rid my town of Drago, so I'm down to just give you the 9, add me and I would prefer to visit your town if you dont mind me selling some fruit, otherwise either way works.

I have a few blue roses that I believe are legit, I've been breeding more with them for months so they should be good. I can even breed a few so you can know for sure.

hey so i completely spaced like a good person i swear, im going to go down the list and hopefully i can accommodate everyone

Back