• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Iceberg - Villager Suggestions

Tora Olafsdotter

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I am working on two towns. I already have some villagers selected on this second town. The name Iceberg comes from two things. -berg, a common ending to a town name, and iceberg a large chunk of ice. I decided on the name since I love the element of ice, it's my favorite power and is even more fitting that Elsa will be the mayor. The villagers I have selected so far are:

Drago, Julian, Phoebe, Ankha, Cherry, Hopper, and Hans

As you can see the theme of this town is a combination of winter and myths. Drago is a dragon, Julian the Unicorn, Phoebe a phoenix, Ankha could be an Egyptian Goddess, and Cherry could represent Cerberus, Hopper is a penguin which goes well with the winter part of the theme. Hans fits the winter theme. I guess he counts for myths as he is a yeti, but personally I believe in it's existence, so I don't really count him as a myth.

However I still am missing Jock, Peppy, and Normal villagers. I had a few ideas, but am not sure if villagers like Apple, Louie, or Merengue would fit the theme. I would like to know what you guys think. What villagers do you think would fit in the themes of myths and winter?

Also, I want to say I am not a fan of Flurry, before anyone suggests her.

Last edited:
Aww man, I was totally going to say flurry. There’s tutu (polar bear) and any of the penguins, really.

I would say Tutu (peppy), Iggly (jock) and Skye (normal) would fit in the theme of your town.

You must have Sprinkle the penguin in your town! Perfect for an iceberg theme

Ruby might work? She's white and based on the mythological Moon Rabbit. Her house is bright purple and pink though. Bianca and Bluebear are also great Peppy's to put in a winter town.

For a jock Rudy's red nose kind of reminds me of Rudolph even though he's a cat? Kody is also a cutie, and looks like he could be Bluebear's older brother.

For a normal, Skye or Vesta come to mind. Or Kiki.

Back