• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Help transferring flowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

MochiACNL

c'est la vie
Bells
Switch
3637-9708-1391
Island
Castele
Yellow Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
White Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
Sheep Plush
New Horizons Token
Spring Sakura
Feedback
100% (430) +
I'm going to get to the point right away. I have every single type and color of every hybrid + some extra hybrids + some clovers and I need somebody with a lot of dirt space and at least 15 or more positive ratings.

I know i'm very specific and asking for a lot but I want to make sure all goes well. I'll be leaving a WiFi rating. (I paid a good amount of tbt for these, lol).

Of Course, i'll be offering 20 tbt and 300k igb for the help after I pick up everything and placed them in my storage. :)

Also, I'll be dropping off as Mochi from Cresent and Picking up as Mochi from Moon Bay. Thank you ^^

How much space do you need? Cause a have two empty beaches, and I can make a few small patches of ground (my town is pretty swarmed with flowers too lol) If you think that's enough you're more than free to use my town.

How much space do you need? Cause a have two empty beaches, and I can make a few small patches of ground (my town is pretty swarmed with flowers too lol) If you think that's enough you're more than free to use my town.

I'm sure everything would fit on the beach.

When will you be available? :)

Well I can open my gate now actually. But im available pretty much all day. How long would you need them held?

Well I can open my gate now actually. But im available pretty much all day. How long would you need them held?

I'll just be dropping them off and then picking them up with my other mayor right away! It'll just be a few minutes :blush:

Well if that's the case just hit me up whenever you are ready and I'll open up my gates for ya. ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back