Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Mailbox
User Title Color Change
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (12) +
hi! so ive recently been given some pink and purple roses but they arent breeding and i think they're hacked ;;
-
does anyone have any i could buy?

Is there really a difference between hacked flowers and hybrids that have been bred? I can't understand it. Are you breeding the flowers correctly? I tend to plant them diagonally, it's always increased my chances of breeding hybrids. I've traded hybrids and flowers with so many users in the past and there has never been an issue with breeding.

Can someone please explain this new theory to me, because if that's the case, I do not want to be trading hacked flowers with people if it's going to interrupt my breeding. :confused:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nevertheless, I have some flowers you can have.

Supposedly, flowers generated from hacking don't breed or only breed white ones. The first blue roses I ever had (before I joined the forums) were from an island hacker and I think I've bred more blue roses from them. :/ But I don't know, it's very possible I've gotten more from someone here or bred them on my own, I don't remember.

Is there really a difference between hacked flowers and hybrids that have been bred? I can't understand it. Are you breeding the flowers correctly? I tend to plant them diagonally, it's always increased my chances of breeding hybrids. I've traded hybrids and flowers with so many users in the past and there has never been an issue with breeding.

Can someone please explain this new theory to me, because if that's the case, I do not want to be trading hacked flowers with people if it's going to interrupt my breeding. :confused:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nevertheless, I have some flowers you can have.

i got some pink ones that someone just gave me (my cartridge failed and all save data was lost so i had to reset and people came to my rescue) and they were only breeding white. then my purples were only breeding red. i asked the person that gave me them and she said they're from hacking. i got them for free so i didnt complain tho. and if you're offering, id appreciate it ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Supposedly, flowers generated from hacking don't breed or only breed white ones. The first blue roses I ever had (before I joined the forums) were from an island hacker and I think I've bred more blue roses from them. :/ But I don't know, it's very possible I've gotten more from someone here or bred them on my own, I don't remember.

whenever ive had hacjed roses, they'll breed like 1 or 2 hybrids then the rest are white or red ;;

Back