• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokémon Looking for multiple Event Pokemon

UnderWish

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Lobo
Jack
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Mint
Purple Candy
Blue Candy
I'm looking for multiple event Pokemon, I have a lot of other pokemon to trade, including shinies and 6/5IV and other event Pokemon.
I'm also willing to breed Pokemon and EV train them! c:

Looking for:
All Ash Hat Pikachus,
Event Salazzle
Shiny Silvally
Shiny Tapu Koko
Marshadow
Event Alolan Vulpix
Shiny Event Suicune

I have for trade:
Multiple Shiny Event Giratina (North America, 2013)
6IV Shiny Rowlet
Shiny Eevee (Not sure of the IVs)
6IV Shiny Fennekin
6IV EV Trained Shiny Primarina
Event Magerna
Shiny EV and Hyper Trained Sylveon
Manaphy
Shiny Shaymin

--

Please tell me if this is in the wrong place or something. I know there's a 'Trading' thread but it didn't seem like it'd go there since I have multiple pokemon for trade as well. ^^;

What natures do you have for the shiny Giratina events? Also, would you be willing to trade one for a Marshadow code?

Wanted to let you know that I'm interested in an impish shiny event Giratina. But just to be sure, before we trade, do you have a North American 3DS? This is a NA code that I have. I wanted to be sure since I know there's a lot of European users on TBT, and it won't work on their 3DSes. Also, I don't have any Gen 6 games, so I'd have to trade in Sun/Moon.

I'm going to bed soon, so if you're available tomorrow, I was thinking we can trade and I can PM you the code then if it all sounds good to you.

Back