Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Holiday Candy Cane 2022
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Holiday Candy Cane 2019
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Nintendo has always been number one for me but I've never been exclusive with them. I've always had Sega consoles as well and I especially enjoyed the Mega Drive/Genesis. I skipped completely on the Wii and WiiU (and every other console for those two generations).

So to sum it up; I've been mostly into Nintendo, especially their handhelds, but I don't feel a sense of loyalty to them.

Probably too much I think, especially with how kid-friendly and censoring they can be sometimes. But yeah I've probably spent most of my days and money on Nintendo consoles and games, so.

Animal Crossing is an intellectual property owned by Nintendo. Since TBT is driven by the franchise, the fact that there's going to be plenty of peoples who would be "loyal" to Nintendo shouldn't come as a big surprise.

And of course, I'm one of these users who would consider Nintendo as my AAA gaming brand of choice. More often than not, their diverse variety of games focus for engaging and intriguing gameplay while trying to avoid forcing its player to go through the fluff, something that I felt the other modern platform holders (e.g. Sony and Microsoft) are rather lacking by comparison.

ive got 3ds and wii/wiiU/switch, and also a few xbox consoles. but how do you even define "loyal' in the context of a video game company? buying lousy games just because a particular company made it? avoiding good games/consoles made by other companies? maybe "preference" is more accurate; if so, then yes, i have a preference for Nintendo

Nintendo definitely isn't the company I pour most of my game time into but I respect them the most. I'll always support their consoles and games.

I don't really care about loyalty to companies. If they have something I'm interested in, I'll buy, but I don't do brand loyalty. ?\_(ツ)_/?

I guess I consider myself exclusively loyal to Nintendo only, as I am interested in their consoles and games the most, with exceptions for games like Skyrim, Overwatch and the like. I grew up with the Gamecube, and ever since then it hasn't stopped. Nintendo is practically everyone's childhood, and it's almost foreign to me that soon people will be saying that Xbox and Playstation are their childhood. Nintendo used to be where everyone started in video games (MOST of the time).

Now that I think about, it isn't that it is hard to choose one and because of that I chose to stay "loyal" to Nintendo; it is mostly because Nintendo is the only company that actually bring something interesting to the table. Playstation and Xbox just seem so generic to me. Nintendo has by far the best exclusives in my opinion, like I don't know what I would play without Zelda, Pokemon, Fire Emblem and OBVIOUSLY Animal Crossing ;) No hate to other consoles (and PCs I guess lol), but Nintendo knows how to stay fresh (they did finally give us a good E3 this year, after all).

Last edited:
i mean im not like going out to be loyal but all my consoles are ni tendo and ive never been interested in buying another console (other than considering bc i want to play persona5 LOL)

I'm not. I go to where the good games are. As a result, I've always had multiple video game consoles. I do also feel like Nintendo not having great relationships with 3rd party companies post-SNES era definitely hurts them to some degree.

They don't have any loyalty from me. If they make a good product then I will buy it but I have no urge to buy their things just because they made it. That's how I feel about most companies though.

They don't have any loyalty from me. If they make a good product then I will buy it but I have no urge to buy their things just because they made it. That's how I feel about most companies though.

Same here. If I like a product I will buy it. Brand loyalty means nothing to me.

Same here. If I like a product I will buy it. Brand loyalty means nothing to me.

Yeah, true. I mean I don't go buy their 3rd party franchise game or random their own games just because. For my case it's that I played mostly Ninty games in general, so.

I guess I'm as loyal as loyal can be! The only gaming consoles and stuff I had was the gameboy Advance, ds, 3ds and wii. Mostly because they're pretty cheap and affording a playstation and many games is really expensive :/.

Not loyal at all, I buy every nintendo console that comes out, and many games, but I will say my ps4 will probably see more gametime than nintendo consoles could ever get out of me, for now

(looking at you new mainline monster hunter on switch that isn't a PORT)

I do like a lot of Nintendo games, but I also enjoy PlayStation ones too. Nintendo has a few fun series I enjoy like Pok?mon and Legend of Zelda, but I haven't really been interested in their new consoles. The Switch especially has really weird controllers that don't make me want one. PlayStation also tends to have better graphics. I love how detailed the characters and backgrounds look.

Back