• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

favorite kind of popcorn?

I like popcorn with lots of melted butter and salt, cheese popcorn, or popcorn with chocolate and caramel on it.

Movie theater popcorn is the best, I don't know what it is, maybe because it's made in a real machine, but it's so amazing compared to microwave popcorn or anything I've had from an at home air popper.

Second best, but also maybe tied for first... is kettle corn! I can't go to a fair or event and NOT get a bag, as soon as I smell it, I know I have to buy some!

I also am super weak for those popcorn tins. I like eating it "Chicago style", with the cheesy and caramel corn mixed together. It's a really great combo!

when it's salty i want sweet
when its sweet i want salty

sweet and salty

Last edited:
carmel popcorn is the best, either that or some really good kettle corn. If it's just regular popcorn, I usually put Way Too Much Butter and excessive amounts of salt on it, but hey, it tastes really good

Last edited:
I'm completely obsessed with popcorn balls, Halloween is my favorite holiday all because of popcorn balls. During October I stock up on it, last year I had so much it lasted me until March. I also like caramel corn.

normally, lightly salted w/a little bit of oil. But I also love Caramel popcorn!

Back