• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

favorite kind of popcorn?

Either kettlekorn (sugar I guess?) or buttered and salted movie popcorn.
Unlike with chips, I guess I prefer simple flavors when it comes to popcorn :3

movie theater popcorn with extra butter c:

yeh i love movie theatre popcorn! especially with extra seasoning. what do they put in their popcorn seasoning that you can add that makes it so tasty anyhow? i don't like it with butter added, but i read somewhere that the movie theatre seasoning/salt actually has butter mixed into it somehow, so go figure...

caramel popcorn only because the texture is fun to crunch on. other than that just buttered lightly i don't like getting butter all over my hands yuck

I think I answered a thread on here about not caring for popcorn. I take that back now! I'm obsessed with cobs popcorn "slightly salty slightly sweet" flavour. It is soooo good.

caramel corn, it's my favorite! i love sweet stuff in general, so it's kind of an obvious choice lol

i like cheesy popcorn haha- esp when mixed with caramel popcorn
its a chicagoan thing i guess :')

Slightly salty slightly sweet from Cobs! I tried making my own popcorn a few but i can never get the slightly sweet right;;

It's a three way tie between caramel, kettle corn and buttery popcorn. Cheddar is also good.

Back