• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying πŸ†• BUYING Dinosaur Models πŸ†•

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Pennifer

πŸ’™ Bye, Lulu πŸ’™
Pear 🍐
Coconut πŸ₯₯
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4295-0507-7702
Playful Scenery
Playful Scenery
Playful Scenery
Playful Scenery
Playful Scenery
Blue Train Engine
Sleek Train Car
Floral Train Car
Yellow Caboose
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Feedback
100% (749) +
Buying dinosaur models (Cyrus customized)
There are 20 of them and I have four already ... (I have Styraco, Dimetrodon, Icthyo, and Mammoth)
I will pay three TBTs for each model ... or more :rolleyes:

Like these ❀️

10p2eq1.jpg

i don't have this, but i d have a question about these.

1, do they go into your catalog ?
2, do you need all parts of the dinosaur to them ?
3, if one is yes, can i catalog the ones you have ?

i don't have this, but i d have a question about these.

1, do they go into your catalog ?
2, do you need all parts of the dinosaur to them ?
3, if one is yes, can i catalog the ones you have ?
Howdy Lars :lemon:
No, these don?t go into your catalog once Cyrus builds them ... they are like the big clamshell musicboxes in that respect ... not cataloged either.
Yes, you have to have all the pieces in your pocket when you request Cyrus to build one ... most consist of 3 pieces, skull, torso and tail, there are a few that are 2 pieces like icthyo and mammoth ... the pterodactyl has multiple pieces and so does the diplodocus (5)
Lol ... they?re fun to collect ... I have done complete collections in three other of my towns, and sold entire collections myself once or twice!
❀️

Hello :)

I have
Iguanodon
spino
tiricera
If you still need them :)
Yes, for sure, Hun ... I want them ... I am not able to trade right now, but will be online again in just over two hours.
❀️ Thanks so much!

I’m coming online now, Hun ... how about if I pay you 10 tbts for the three ... I believe we are still added ... I will get in game now ... can you deliver?
❀️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back