Question about villagers moving out

Toot

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
So I TT'd ahead a month and a villager moved out. Is there a way to find out when he/she moved out? Like what day of that month was moving day. Is there even a way to tell?

I don't think so.. the only time you learn about their move date is when they ping you and tell you about it. So if you missed that dialogue, there's probably no way to know the exact date.

I don't think so.. the only time you learn about their move date is when they ping you and tell you about it. So if you missed that dialogue, there's probably no way to know the exact date.

Yeah I figured as much. I looked everywhere. The letters, the post board and sat through the mayor tree's credits. Lol.

Thanks for the reply.

Didn't you get a letter? I don't remember ever having a villager move out without receiving a letter the next day.

I guess you two weren't close lmao ;)

Didn't you get a letter? I don't remember ever having a villager move out without receiving a letter the next day.

I guess you two weren't close lmao ;)

Lol I got a letter, but I TT'd a month ahead. They could have moved out on the first of the month. I still wouldn't have gotten it until next month lol.

Back