is this villager moving?

catschaoi

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Mailbox
User Title Color Change
Silver Mailbox
so my villagers keep telling me that Teddy is thinkinf about moving, ive spoke to him to the point of the thinking bubble 3 times and he hasnt mentioned ANYTHING
anyone know whas going on?

If there are no events in your town like Cascade mentioned,save and quit and when you start the game back up make sure Teddy is the first villager you see and walk in front of him.If he's your mover then he'll ping and tell you that he wants to move.

You can't convince them to stay unless they "ping" you. The dialogue wont appear through normal chatting. If it's a normal day and not an event day, just wait until he pings (they don't ping you during tourneys). Sometimes it might take a while especially if another villager pings you for a request or something first. You can save&quit and run around until he does, eventually he'll ask you about moving.

Just another tip: sometimes they get resistant on pinging my mayor, but will immediately ping any alternate characters, especially ones that have low friendship. So if you don't get a ping with your mayor and don't want him to leave, load up those alts before it's too late :)

Just another tip: sometimes they get resistant on pinging my mayor, but will immediately ping any alternate characters, especially ones that have low friendship. So if you don't get a ping with your mayor and don't want him to leave, load up those alts before it's too late :)

I've seen this frequently. Mayor gets nothing then, when switched to the secondary character, the ping and move notice comes right away.

I've seen this frequently. Mayor gets nothing then, when switched to the secondary character, the ping and move notice comes right away.

I wonder why the game does this... maybe in this specific case, the lower the friendship, the higher are the chances of pings?

Occasionally, my villagers decide not to ping me the first time. When that happens, I save, quit, and go back in. The villager almost always pings me then. On the rare occasion that they don't, logging in as another character works.

Back