Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Leif
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Pansy
White Lily
Purple Violet
White Violet
Hello. So I plan on making a one of my secondary characters in my main town a botanist. So like, they will have a lot of plants and stuff.

Should I keep them in a tent and surround it with trees, like they are camping and studying or should I make them have a small house? I plan on putting their tent or house as far away as possible from other stuff.

Tents are cute and all, but I always end up upgrading because I need more space for my ideas lol. I think a tent is more suited for like a camper resident with an interest in bug catching and fossils, etc. A botanist character could have multiple rooms suited for different plants: you could have a room dedicated to bonsai, or a room dedicated to flower arranging (using regular flowers as items, casablanca lilies, flower bouquet, hibiscus, etc.) Maybe have a basement room with that elusive lotus pond item, mushrooms, that rock pool item, etc! There's even those novelty flower items like the hibiscus bed, sprout table, pansy table, etc. you could use for a cute/kitschy chill/cafe room for your botanist!

Tents are cute and all, but I always end up upgrading because I need more space for my ideas lol. I think a tent is more suited for like a camper resident with an interest in bug catching and fossils, etc. A botanist character could have multiple rooms suited for different plants: you could have a room dedicated to bonsai, or a room dedicated to flower arranging (using regular flowers as items, casablanca lilies, flower bouquet, hibiscus, etc.) Maybe have a basement room with that elusive lotus pond item, mushrooms, that rock pool item, etc! There's even those novelty flower items like the hibiscus bed, sprout table, pansy table, etc. you could use for a cute/kitschy chill/cafe room for your botanist!

I never thought about multiple rooms. That sounds interesting, thanks!

There are plenty of outdoor wallpapers and floorings out there, so you could always pretend your person lives in one room of the house and has massive gardens. In fact, this is an awesome idea. Do you mind if I steal it for a character in a new town I plan to start next year?

There are plenty of outdoor wallpapers and floorings out there, so you could always pretend your person lives in one room of the house and has massive gardens. In fact, this is an awesome idea. Do you mind if I steal it for a character in a new town I plan to start next year?

go for it lol. i saw an archaeologist character in a DA i visited and got inspired.

Back