Town inspiration: RELAX

Dedre

Bells
Eggs
Hey. So I recently restarted my town with the realization that I need an activity to do occasionally to limit my general anxiety.

I sold the town that I previously had and will be paid 11 million in bells. Considering cash was always something that I was lacking in my previous town, I think this will make a GREAT improvement in my current town (I will not have to waste literal hours on the beach catching sharks and can actually enjoy playing the game).

With that in mind, I wanted to create a new town that's purpose is to RELAX and unwind from the stresses of the outside world (considering the list of anxiety-fulled events constantly gets longer).

I gave my town the name of "Newhaven" because I want to create a literal haven to visit where people can relax.

Does anyone have any good ideas for this? It's probably not original but thought it would be fun.

If you live in a big city (like I do) and want a different setting, definitely go for something for foresty! You don't have to focus too much on creating a strict path way, just let your villagers plot where they may and organically build your roads off it! Of course, you can use the QR codes to initially block off areas you know you don't want villagers anywhere near, such as your town hall, resident houses, cafe, etc. There's a lot of nature PWPs like the water well, hot spring, log bench, geyser, water pump, scarecrow, etc. you could use. If you want to go for something more structured you could build a little park somewhere? using lots of benches and lamp posts, topiaries, wisteria trellis, etc. One way I like to relax in the game is just literally sitting on benches and chilling when the weather is nice.. (something about the ac music and weather is so relaxing lol) so I placed a lottt of benches around my more "scenic" areas. You could also benefit from making some dough off the perfect fruit trade with members on this forum (it's less stressful than beetle hunting if you don't mind the money coming in a little slower), so maybe having a perfect fruit orchard area dedicated to this would be nice! I have an apple orchard that I harvest daily.

If you live in a big city (like I do) and want a different setting, definitely go for something for foresty! You don't have to focus too much on creating a strict path way, just let your villagers plot where they may and organically build your roads off it! Of course, you can use the QR codes to initially block off areas you know you don't want villagers anywhere near, such as your town hall, resident houses, cafe, etc. There's a lot of nature PWPs like the water well, hot spring, log bench, geyser, water pump, scarecrow, etc. you could use. If you want to go for something more structured you could build a little park somewhere? using lots of benches and lamp posts, topiaries, wisteria trellis, etc. One way I like to relax in the game is just literally sitting on benches and chilling when the weather is nice.. (something about the ac music and weather is so relaxing lol) so I placed a lottt of benches around my more "scenic" areas. You could also benefit from making some dough off the perfect fruit trade with members on this forum (it's less stressful than beetle hunting if you don't mind the money coming in a little slower), so maybe having a perfect fruit orchard area dedicated to this would be nice! I have an apple orchard that I harvest daily.

Oh I DEFIANTLY want a park. I hope one of my villagers suggests more park items!

get some lazy villagers! they also offer good pwps for this theme too, like the hammock, cot, water pump, etc.

normal villagers are pleasing and nice to talk to so they'd be nice to have, too. a firepit/bonfire/whatever it's called would be nice too! maybe add a jock villager or two. the hot spring would work really well too! that one comes from snooty.

those torches and hammocks are pretty fitting for a ''relax'' theme

Maybe have less trees and bushes? Like what I mean is to have them spread apart and not to close to each other other, as having too many trees, get in the way of walking and might make it less relaxing, have an open land for it to feel easy walking everywhere and seeing things easier. Also chaning the towns theme tune to something more relaxing might be nicer.

for me, a relaxed theme would be nice with a lot of nature (trees, bushes, flowers, etc), though spread out. i think you should prioritize making every task as easy as possible, like making your town easily strolled through and visually pleasing. pwps that you can sit or rest on would be nice and having a very simple, not too cluttered setting would be great.

Back