• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

waddup my dudes

mi-spark

total scatterbrain
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
ayy y'all can call me Mimi. hope you guys are having a very rad day so far.

acnl is the first animal crossing game i've ever played, and i started it in july 2017. i must say, i really wish i experienced the past ac games as a kid, because acnl has captured my heart. I LOV MY VILLAGERS <3 *ahem*

umm a lil about me, i guess? i'm a freshman art student now. that being said, i hope to be able to set aside sufficient time for this forum bc my work is assigned at a constant rate so i'm very busy. anyhoo, other video games i love are pokemon, legend of zelda, kirby, halo, and terraria. however i'm not playing these as often atm because of animal crossing! hahaha (overwatch is cool too but i don't own it lmao)

OH also this is also the first forum i've ever joined, so pls don't hurt me if i make a silly mistake heeheehee ;;;

hope to hear from anyone soon! i'm open to new friends c:

Last edited:
Back