• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

New Shiny Animal Crossing Board!

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Spring Sakura
Zipper Sakura
Red Pikmin Easter Egg
Zipper Sakura
Spring Sakura
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Welcome to the new Animal Crossing Mobile board on TBT!

If you're wondering what this is doing here suddenly, it's because Nintendo has just announced a Nintendo Direct for tomorrow finally showcasing the upcoming mobile game. There will probably be lots to talk about afterwards and we'll need a new board for all of the new discussion. So if we already know that a new board is going to open tomorrow, let's get a head start on it today with the Nintendo Direct announcement!

We don't expect the game to actually be titled "Animal Crossing Mobile", so that's a temporary name that will be updated after the Nintendo Direct presentation.

Kinda sad how inactive Af is...

ButYEAAAAAAAAAH ANIMAL CROSSING MOOOOOOOOBILLLLLLLLLE

I would be more hyped if my phone wasn't trashhhh

Still hyped to see them put love into Animal Crossing~

yayyyy exciting!! finally some new acnl content :D.

i hope i have enough storage on my phone >:V i'm already fighting my phone w/ deemo and mystic messenger taking up a bunch of space. (ugh i just opened my phone and got another popup saying deemo couldn't update bc i dont have storage. wtfffff i hate this)

i think we all exect a full ac game...but what if it just minigame game.. like puzzle and the adventure game.. or like ambiio.. i will be so sad..

i think we all exect a full ac game...but what if it just minigame game.. like puzzle and the adventure game.. or like ambiio.. i will be so sad..

I think expecting a full fledged AC game is setting yourself up for failure. Aim your sights low, that way you can be pleasantly surprised no matter the outcome!

It will all have to do with social media, which I don't use. What a waste.
They should have put their time into a switch game.

Back