Animal Crossing Mobile Nintendo Direct Announcement

I predict that the limited time event furniture will be expensive enough materials/bells/tickets-wise that it would be pretty much impossible to collect it all before the deadline without either 1) saving up materials/bells/tickets way ahead of time or 2) paying real money.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THIS IS PERFECT I WAS ALREADY GETTING A NEW IPHONE FOR MY BDAY NOW I HAVE AN AC GAME TO GO WITH IT

fr it looks fun af just sucky we cant wifi with people

It looks alright. I like how you can catch bugs, buy items, etc.. The artstyle also looks very nice, almost like something out of City Folk. I would still prefer a real Animal Crossing game for the Switch, though. This mobile game is a big improvement over Happy Home Designer and amiibo Festival, but NOT worth a year and a half wait.

Lol. I was so excited for this but woke up to find out that neither my iPad nor phone will be supported. :lemon:

It looks alright. I like how you can catch bugs, buy items, etc.. The artstyle also looks very nice, almost like something out of City Folk. I would still prefer a real Animal Crossing game for the Switch, though. This mobile game is a big improvement over Happy Home Designer and amiibo Festival, but NOT worth a year and a half wait.

Yeah I love the old-school art and the fact they just HAD TO MAKE IT MICROTRANSACTION LOL made me a bit salty like yeah haven't done a proper series game in like.. 4 years now, 5 if you count japan?

So, Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp is basically a compact and very mobile-friendly version of the core Animal Crossing experience we've come to love. Interesting. I might give it a shot if my ol' iPhone 4S can even support this app.

From what I read it will not work on 4S or 5C or earlier iPhone models :(

From what I read it will not work on 4S or 5C or earlier iPhone models :(

Where did you read this? and did it mention what the earliest android model that can handle the game is?

Edit: Found it! I just needed to dig quite shallowly to find it. ><;

Last edited:
Yeah I love the old-school art and the fact they just HAD TO MAKE IT MICROTRANSACTION LOL made me a bit salty like yeah haven't done a proper series game in like.. 4 years now, 5 if you count japan?

Yeah, I'm upset that we still have no announcement of a new proper Animal Crossing game, even though it's been 5 years since New Leaf.

I won't be getting the mobile game anyway, since I don't have a smartphone.

I've been clearing out unused apps on my phone in anticipation. Poor Miitomo didn't make the cut.

Looks cute, I'm curious to try it but I need Dizzy and my other favs to be in this if it will expect me to invest time.

Last edited:
fml, by the time i set up an apple id for australia app shop yesterday they already pulled it :(

Got the australian ver today and I'm loving that heck out of it!

I promised myself I wouldn't get into this game. Really I did. But I couldn't help myself when I gained access to the Australian version. I started playing yesterday and I'm loving it. The graphics are great, the new penguin dudes are cute, and I'm liking the general idea of the game so far. Will I get bored of it someday? Maybe. But I think I'll be entertained by it for many hours. I'm especially looking forward to unlocking my favorite villagers like Marshal. :blush:

Back