• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Animal Crossing Mobile Nintendo Direct Announcement

15 over here. Get ready for a wave of excitement!!!
Or disappointment

Ahhh new features and a few new characters, how refreshing! A year of waiting well spent!

So, Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp is basically a compact and very mobile-friendly version of the core Animal Crossing experience we've come to love. Interesting. I might give it a shot if my ol' iPhone 4S can even support this app.

This. Looks. Amazing! I came in late ( irl stuff ) now I'm hurrying on how I can watch the rest from my Wii u!

wow I had 0 expectations (was honestly expecting puzzle league or something lol) and I was really really pleasantly surprised lol i will def be picking this up

I woke up at 5:00 am to see this Direct. Now it's 40 minutes later and I've seen it and looked around the forums for a little bit, it's time for me to go back to sleep. Good night all!

It looks really cute! I had almost no expectations going in but I'm very much looking forward to this.

Back