Animal Crossing Mobile Nintendo Direct Announcement

I hope the game supports iPhone SE lol.. I have iOS 11 but soon it'll be outdated and they'll stop sending out updates for it because it won't be able to support it

I'm so excited. I loved when they did the update for new leaf one. I could watch that direct all day. I hope they do it in the same style. I wonder if it will be like a take on Pokemon go where you have to walk & collect the bugs & stuff.

Everyone here probably shares some of these sentiments:
We are so desperate for any Animal Crossing material, so we are thankful for the app. However, we have waited through the entire lifespan of the WiiU for a console Animal Crossing release, yet they keep churning out spin offs. We are slightly impatient and disappointed.

Everyone here probably shares some of these sentiments:
We are so desperate for any Animal Crossing material, so we are thankful for the app. However, we have waited through the entire lifespan of the WiiU for a console Animal Crossing release, yet they keep churning out spin offs. We are slightly impatient and disappointed.

I have a iphone 7.. i hope there is a way to save all your data and move it to a new phone..as i get iphone 8 soon.. srry english is not my first laungaue lol.

I honestly hope it's a town builder-type game now the more I think about it. Animal Crossing-like features could easily be incorporated into something like that. I'm saying things like seasonal specific events and bugs/fish.

For example: Say it's the evening of September 1st. You're doing your daily check up on your town, completing tasks for villagers, tapping trees for fruit to sell when you suddenly hear the chirping of a cricket. That's when you pinch your screen to zoom out on your town until you locate the cricket, then you tap on it to catch it.

i hope they be working hard on a new animal crossing
the longer we wait... the better it gets?

I honestly hope it's a town builder-type game now the more I think about it. Animal Crossing-like features could easily be incorporated into something like that. I'm saying things like seasonal specific events and bugs/fish.

For example: Say it's the evening of September 1st. You're doing your daily check up on your town, completing tasks for villagers, tapping trees for fruit to sell when you suddenly hear the chirping of a cricket. That's when you pinch your screen to zoom out on your town until you locate the cricket, then you tap on it to catch it.

i just want it to be a real ac game..like..walk around catch bugs do tasks etc..

Last edited:
And that will be for the Switch. Nintendo has stated numerous times that their mobile games are there to promote the actual flagship releases, and thus far they have stuck to their guns. Whatever this is, it will merely capture the essence of Animal Crossing, like Mario Run and Fire Emblem Heroes did. It won't be a straight up AC game.

And that will be for the Switch. Nintendo has stated numerous times that their mobile games are there to promote the actual flagship releases, and thus far they have stuck to their guns. Whatever this is, it will merely capture the essence of Animal Crossing, like Mario Run and Fire Emblem Heroes did. It won't be a straight up AC game.
Yes. That's exactly how I think it will be! Probably in the detect it will be like sorta like a chibi ac ( like fe-h / Mario run ) and Later they'll say "hey everyone AC SWITCH IS HAPPENING BOOOOOOOOOI ahem* and besides it's stand alone amazingness... We'll be releasing a update to make ac mobile compadable with the switch *�� �� ��*"

Back