monday

your local anxious boy xo
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (2) +
Ok, I want to reset the town I have, that was formerly my breeding town for my now lost main village. (Madness, ja.)

But, this town is already stuffed full of all hybrids (except blue violets + purple pansies.) and gold/silver axes so I just wanted to sell them all and get me some extra tbt for when i need to buy items for the new town.

Each hybird, including jacobs ladders and stuff are 1 tbt each and the axes are 2 tbt each.

I don't know how many of each hybrid I have, I'll start counting when I don't have so many, so for now I will limit it to 20 of each hybird per order :) . If it turns out I don't have enough hybirds for 20, I'll make a note of it and let you know.

If you wanna order some just reply with what you want and its total because I am nothing short of a failure in maths lmao.

Last edited:
20 Jacob's ladders (if you don't have that many I'll just take what you got)
10 purple pansies
10 blue roses

So 40 tbt! That work for you?

I am ready now! I'll add your FC and load up my town. Btw would it be ok if I picked up? There's not much space to drop off in my town. If not, I understand. There's some space on my beach but it's messy!!

If you have I'd like some pink/white roses and carnations! and some jacobs ladders! I'll take 50 tbt worth!
10 pink roses
10 white roses
10 pink carnations
10 white carnations
10 jacob ladders

I'm gonna keep orders open until, at the very MAX, 9pm BST tonight.

this time may be moved forward if I finish doing orders or anything similar.

After that, I will be resetting my town.

Last edited:
hello! could i get 20 pink lilies and 20 pink carnations (if you have any)?? :>

hello! could i get 20 pink lilies and 20 pink carnations (if you have any)?? :>

I can get you thank right now if you want it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm about to reset, final orders literally right now

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok it posted 3 times and for that, im gonna go cry

if it's no too late, could I get whatever you have left? I hate to see hybrids wasted.

Last edited:
If it's not too late could I order 20 orange pansies? I know it probably is, but nothing ventured, nothing gained and all that.

Back