What's the longest time you had a villager for?

KnoxUK

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
New Horizons Token
Isabelle
Lolly has been in my town for like 3-4 years now. She never leaves, but I'd be gutted when she does. (The rest of them come and go)

Avery, for four years.
I liked the cranky fellow, we were besties.
It was a shame that I actually let him move out without remorse for a dreamie.
I instantly regret it.
I made a new town 3 months ago though, I don't regret it :blush:

Probably close to 2 years. I know I got a few of my dreamies towards the beginning of when I made Salem, and it hit it's 2 year mark a little bit ago.

I still have two of my original villagers from when I made my town in June 2013: Peanut and Filbert.

I've had quite a few villagers from 2015, since I reset so much, so the villagers never get a chance to stay that long. I did TT to 2050 once though and Butch was the only one that left lol.

CJbO0d_UYAQxd0y.jpg
I've had Gaston and Bree since I started my first New Leaf town in late June,2013.They're both from my original group of nine villagers.

I created my town when the game first came out. I have had Monique, Klaus, Lucky, Hazel, and Coach the whole time. I have thought about replacing some of them but they have been with me so long, I just can't do it.

Tammy the Uchi bear has been in my bear town since the Town was founded in 2015. So cute!

Once I had a cycling town and Angus stayed for 100 cycles. I had created a routine in my cycling to say hi to him when I was checking for plots. He holds a special place in my heart for hanging on so long!

Curt, Portia, Colton, Gladys, Velma, June, Pate and Hazel: One year. I can't see myself getting rid of any of them to be honest. They were there since the beginning <3

Timbra and Biff,
since the beginning in 2013.

Savannah since early 2015.
and Tom since somewhere early to mid 2015

I started my game 25th December 2015 and to this date I still have two of my original villagers, Daisy and Violet. I've always loved Daisy and whilst I'm not a fan of Violet, she's been in my town so long now she's sort of part of the furniture and it'd seem weird not to have her moping around :3

Back