• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's the longest time you had a villager for?

KnoxUK

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Horizons Token
Isabelle
Lolly has been in my town for like 3-4 years now. She never leaves, but I'd be gutted when she does. (The rest of them come and go)

Avery, for four years.
I liked the cranky fellow, we were besties.
It was a shame that I actually let him move out without remorse for a dreamie.
I instantly regret it.
I made a new town 3 months ago though, I don't regret it :blush:

Probably close to 2 years. I know I got a few of my dreamies towards the beginning of when I made Salem, and it hit it's 2 year mark a little bit ago.

I still have two of my original villagers from when I made my town in June 2013: Peanut and Filbert.

I've had quite a few villagers from 2015, since I reset so much, so the villagers never get a chance to stay that long. I did TT to 2050 once though and Butch was the only one that left lol.

CJbO0d_UYAQxd0y.jpg
I've had Gaston and Bree since I started my first New Leaf town in late June,2013.They're both from my original group of nine villagers.

I created my town when the game first came out. I have had Monique, Klaus, Lucky, Hazel, and Coach the whole time. I have thought about replacing some of them but they have been with me so long, I just can't do it.

Tammy the Uchi bear has been in my bear town since the Town was founded in 2015. So cute!

Once I had a cycling town and Angus stayed for 100 cycles. I had created a routine in my cycling to say hi to him when I was checking for plots. He holds a special place in my heart for hanging on so long!

Curt, Portia, Colton, Gladys, Velma, June, Pate and Hazel: One year. I can't see myself getting rid of any of them to be honest. They were there since the beginning <3

Timbra and Biff,
since the beginning in 2013.

Savannah since early 2015.
and Tom since somewhere early to mid 2015

Probably a few months at most. I usually get bored of my towns a couple of months in.

I started my game 25th December 2015 and to this date I still have two of my original villagers, Daisy and Violet. I've always loved Daisy and whilst I'm not a fan of Violet, she's been in my town so long now she's sort of part of the furniture and it'd seem weird not to have her moping around :3

I had Diana for three years. I was really sad when I let her go :(

Back