• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Filly's RV set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi :) Filly's RV includes pieces before amiibo update too. Such as bun's case or buffet server, etc. You need them too or just new pieces only?

Yes. And if you need multiples pieces, you can have them as freebie. If you'd like that just let me know.
This is my FC. 2810-3363-5607

If you have spare ones, I would be really happy to receive :) I'm planning on making a convenience store with one of my houses. So they'd be of good use :D

My 3840-9777-9704, I already added you. my town is a big of a mess, but please let me know if you'd rather coming to here or let me go to yours to get the items. I'm paying you for them already :D

If you have spare ones, I would be really happy to receive :) I'm planning on making a convenience store with one of my houses. So they'd be of good use :D

My 3840-9777-9704, I already added you. my town is a big of a mess, but please let me know if you'd rather coming to here or let me go to yours to get the items. I'm paying you for them already :D

Mine is a big mess too, as this town is working as my storage of a huge hoarding haha. I'lll open it up in a min. Please look for town Jelly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back