• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Wishlist (Updated)

MochiACNL

c'est la vie
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
3637-9708-1391
Island
Castele
Yellow Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
White Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
Sheep Plush
New Horizons Token
Spring Sakura
Feedback
100% (430) +
My house has become very plain and empty plus I hardly have anything suitable in my catalog so I have resorted to creating a new Wishlist. ^^

--> click here for wishlist <--​

I'm looking to buy the orderables for 1 TBT each and the unorderables for 2 TBT (negotiable) each.

I'll also be willing to pay in IGB. Just make an offer. :)
Thank you!​

Last edited:
Hey :)
I can get some items of the classic set for you, if you still need it. Let me know!

Last edited:
You choose :) I’d also love some hybrids but if you don’t have them it’s ok, it’s a pleasure to be of help!
I will order them and let you know as soon as they’re ready, ok?
This is my fc: 4485-3738-2023

Last edited:
You choose :) I’d also love some hybrids but if you don’t have them it’s ok, it’s a pleasure to be of help!
I will order them and let you know as soon as they’re ready, ok?
This is my fc: 4485-3738-2023

Thank you so much! I have a few black and purple roses if you're interested in those! If not, how does 10 tbt sound? If you're not interested in tbt either I can do 30k igb! :)

Thank you so much! I have a few black and purple roses if you're interested in those! If not, how does 10 tbt sound? If you're not interested in tbt either I can do 30k igb! :)

Perfect! I love hybrids, sounds great to me :) I just ordered the well, the watering trough, the classic table and the chair. I’ll let you know when they’re ready, ok?

I have cabin chair, rolling closet, large tea table, range, watering trough, well.
Do you wish to purchase them or just catalog them? I am game for either.

I have cabin chair, rolling closet, large tea table, range, watering trough, well.
Do you wish to purchase them or just catalog them? I am game for either.

Just catalog please!

Though, I don't really need to catalog the watering trough since I already sorted that out with Mary. Do you prefer igb or tbt for your time? :)

Hi there,
I can get you:
Autumn leaf chair
capricorn ornament
Celestes Bow
Cabin chair (to catalog)
Classic table (Possibly)
Basic trash can
range (to catalog)

Hope that helps you a little bit! :)

It did, thank you again. ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there,
I can get you:
Autumn leaf chair
capricorn ornament
Celestes Bow
Cabin chair (to catalog)
Classic table (Possibly)
Basic trash can
range (to catalog)

That would be great! Would you prefer tbt or igb?

Last edited:
Well I don't mind just cataloging the cabin chair and range and buying everything else from you if you prefer it that way. How does 15 tbt sound?

That sounds fine, I was thinking 5 for it all, actually. :)

Back