• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying [Buying] Golden Shovel | YOU NAME THE PRICE!

SnowyParker

Freezey
Bells
User Title Color Change
Feedback
100% (6) +
Been really wanting a golden shovel but too lazy to do what you have to do to get one. I'm prepaired to offer a max of 100k bells for one if anyone is interested. I can also trade a silver watering can if you want that with it aswell. Thanks:p

Been really wanting a golden shovel but too lazy to do what you have to do to get one. I'm prepaired to offer a max of 100k bells for one if anyone is interested. I can also trade a silver watering can if you want that with it aswell. Thanks:p

Hey there! I can sell you one! :)

Ok sounds good. However i've never really payed with that currency before so if you could explain it. I checked my bell count and it says I have 13. Thanks...

Ok sounds good. However i've never really payed with that currency before so if you could explain it. I checked my bell count and it says I have 13. Thanks...

Just click the "currency" button, click the thing that says the number of bells, then next to the "To account" click the "Change" button. Enter my username, and then at the amount slot, enter the amount!

Sorry if that is confusing, lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also gotta eat dinner so its going to be a bit :)

Okay! Bells transferred. And gates are open! :p

OK I'll be on my way! Eating dinner so it gonna be a few minutes tho!

Hello? You still there? Got your bells btw, need to give you the shovel!

Last edited:
Back