• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Can someone please draw my OC?

Ayako

❄Have A Merry Christmas❄
Bells
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Well, I've been on hiatus awhile. I have been working on a few novels and stuff like that and I really need someone to draw my OC which I can give a description of but not a picture, I really want to see how people envision my OC. I know it's too much to ask since I cannot pay anyone for their artwork but I can repost art posts on sites and I can't particularly draw well since I only draw physically not on computers or tablets but I could surprise you with my art if you could with my OC?

She has pink shoulder length hair and a baggy grey sweater and red jeans, grey eyes and a side fringe (ps she doesn't usually wear shoes and either walks around bare footed or with socks on) she Iis always happy and cheerful so she has wide eyes and a smile usually.

I don't really have a description of her set in stone as you can see so really you have free roam on most aspects of her :) I pictured her as looking quite animated like an anime girl but really it doesn't matter. I'm going to use it as the cover of my book I'm attempting to publish on wattpad so it would be appreciated if you put your name somewhere on it and then my wattpad name, if you're interested lmk and I'll send you more info if needed or my details for wattpad etc

THANK YOU SM!

Back