• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I had a visitor in town that was throwing bird food everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all fairness, they only have one negative rating, which is from someone who signed up only two days ago. This isn't much to go on.

Seems like there was also another negative wifi experience too with them chopping down trees, but that player never left a rating.
I know I never trade with anyone with less than 100%, unless I check their wifi ratings and the negative rating is something petty like "nice host, will claim you stole their style" or something to that effect.

Why are you going on about my ratings? It seems as if two negative ratings is in fact, in your eyes, the stereotype of someone being rude generally. Correct?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please change the title of this thread to "Negative ratings review"

But to be continued on a thread talking about bird food it is? She / he randomly changed the subject to ratings which I found unesscacry and offensive

Unnecessary, yes but could have been avoided because no one knew it was you I was talking about until you responded. Now they are talking about your ratings, You could have PM'ed me directly in response to this thread and kept yourself anonymous.
But eh, my question was answered so this thread really doesn't need to continue. BTW, you shouldn't get offended so easily, especially on the Internet. People are not required to be nice on the Internet. It's the Internet.

Why are you going on about my ratings? It seems as if two negative ratings is in fact, in your eyes, the stereotype of someone being rude generally. Correct?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please change the title of this thread to "Negative ratings review"

I've never seen you do anything on this website other than beg, be rude, and excuse your own undesirable behaviour with either semantics, or by playing victim, like you are here. So it's not just ratings, I'm just using my eyes.

How did I beg and use undesirable behaviour?

- - - Post Merge - - -

It also seems you took the time to look through 30 of my postS

Please don't publicly blacklist or shame other members in public. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back