• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I'm going to cry.

tesss

𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐩𝐥&#119
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Of course this would happen- when I finally have a decent-looking town, Marshal decides to randomly move in over my apple orchard. I lost about 3 trees to him and I've never hated that squirrel more in my life.

At least Muffy didn't land on top of 3 gold roses, a mushroom, 3 lucky clovers, 3 bushes, jacobs ladder, and a tree

Lol :x Yeah, flora did that to me recently and then vesta after removing her in sadly.
At least Marshal isn't the worst random move in to have lol.

Yea, I'm sorry that happened to you, that must really suck. I'm going to ignore him until further notice.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol :x Yeah, flora did that to me recently and then vesta after removing her in sadly.
At least Marshal isn't the worst random move in to have lol.

I'm not a huge fan of Marshal. He's just not very appealing to me, though I wouldn't be angry or opposed to having him in my town if he didn't ruin one of my favorite areas :(

Ohh nooo - your beautiful orchard... I'm so sorry that happened to you! If that happened to me, I don't care if it was my favorite villager, it's so annoying when they plunk down where you don't want them. (I finally got over Spork randomly moving into one town, but I'm still giving the stink eye to Lucha in my other town for moving in too close to my town hall haha)

Well, it's not like it was the ugly creature named Monty who decided to move into your BEST, most THOUGHT OUT part of your town, with perfect apple trees, hibiscus bushes, a bunch of hybrid orange pansies, and with a path that went through a flower arch into your fountain area with gold roses surrounding it... But yaknow it was all thrown off balance because some SAD, REJECTED EXCUSE FOR A MONKEY DECIDED TO MAKE YOUR LIFE EVEN WORSE BY THROWING A HOUSE RIGHT SMACK-DAB INTO THE MIDDLE OF IT ALL, UN-CENTERING THE PATHWAY, TRAMPLING LIKE, 4 TREES, AND MAKING YOU WANT TO FLING A BAG OF BRICKS AT HIS DEPRESSING, SMUG "FACE"...!!

Well, it's not like it was the ugly creature named Monty who decided to move into your BEST, most THOUGHT OUT part of your town, with perfect apple trees, hibiscus bushes, a bunch of hybrid orange pansies, and with a path that went through a flower arch into your fountain area with gold roses surrounding it... But yaknow it was all thrown off balance because some SAD, REJECTED EXCUSE FOR A MONKEY DECIDED TO MAKE YOUR LIFE EVEN WORSE BY THROWING A HOUSE RIGHT SMACK-DAB INTO THE MIDDLE OF IT ALL, UN-CENTERING THE PATHWAY, TRAMPLING LIKE, 4 TREES, AND MAKING YOU WANT TO FLING A BAG OF BRICKS AT HIS DEPRESSING, SMUG "FACE"...!!

Monty is not an ugly creature. In fact he's a very handsome fella. Take it back! errr :rolleyes:

At least Marshal looks like a cuddly adorable marshmallow :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will never take it back. That creature has plagued the very game I know and love.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not saying having a villager move into your orchard isn't annoying though. Lopez did that to me last week. Rip perfect apples.

So sorry...:(

I will tell my sob story, too. Blanche moved in and took a few perfect pear trees, a row of bushes and was WAY too near a bridge for my comfort. I already moved the bridge, the pears are easy to replace, but I miss the bushes which are not as easy to acquire. :(
Come on, Nintendo! Give us a break! (ie, more control!)

I am sorry Marshal did that to you! Villagers moving on top of your landscaping is the worst. Like you can only buy 1 sapling a day, but a villager can easily take out like 6 in an instant. :...[

I agree Monty is awful. Him and his g'tang catchphrase that infested my town a while back put him in my book of most hated villagers lol.

*Walks into thread* ARE THEY HATING ON MY BABY?!

Lol kidding you're allowed to think what you want about him.

Last edited:
Yeah I've had a jerk VOIDED villager land on some hard earned hybrids before. I never been so salty...

I've only ever had this happen once, and I relandscaped the whole town to suit this one villager lol...

it turned out ok though! their home is now in the best area in town and it works around their house (it's a nature path that leads past their house next to a river, going to the windmills, a bench and the cafe, with their home surrounded by cedars and bushes)

Happened to me too, also with Marshal (Seriously?! That guy has no spatial awareness!). Except for me, he moved right in front of a bridge!

That feeling when Fang moves in on your hybrid breeding patch. Ugh, I like him and everything, but wow. Definitely putting my flowers on the beach like a normal person from now on. Luckily, Fang is dead now.

Back