• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

anyone interested in visiting giveaway towns and acquiring some rare villagers :)?

Hobo

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Me and a friend currently run four giveaway towns that we allow other players to access. they incude amiibo items, dlc, hybrid flowers, furniture sets and series, clothing, street pass items - we also like to give out amiibo card scanned villagers. :) If you're interested PM me! Having a discord account is a plus!

(i don't need anything atm- maybe later hehe- but this is really sweet of you guys to do!! that's all!! bye!!)

I wouldn't mind coming by for flowers and furniture sets :D

Last edited:
Me and a friend currently run four giveaway towns that we allow other players to access. they incude amiibo items, dlc, hybrid flowers, furniture sets and series, clothing, street pass items - we also like to give out amiibo card scanned villagers. :) If you're interested PM me! Having a discord account is a plus!

I'd like to come by :) Could you scan in Molly?

also, a thread like this might belong in Re-Tail :)

Back