• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

help me pick a town theme?

which town theme should i use?

• cute/pastel

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • rococo/fancy

Votes: 17 70.8%

• Total voters

amai

quentin quarantino
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Horizons Token
Red Cosmos
Dreamy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
ok, so, my town name is kyandi and my mayor's name is amai, and my house and mayor look very cute and pastel, but all the furniture i own is rococo and fancy. i would just sell all the rococo stuff, but i have a bit of an attachment to it since it's from my old town, and plus, i'm lazy. so, make the decision for me!!

Have you customized the rococo furniture to be pink/white? I think it would fit in with the cute/pastel look more that way.

Have you customized the rococo furniture to be pink/white? I think it would fit in with the cute/pastel look more that way.
oh, right, i forgot about that ౦ ‸ ౦ thanks, i think that's the best option

pastel/cute theme is extremely overused and I'd really like to see a rococo/fancy town since I haven't seen one reviewed on Youtube or over the Dream Suite yet!

I would go with rococo/fancy. I never seen so many with that theme and I think it's a pretty
good idea.

i like rococo/fantasy ! and like squidpops said you can make them pink and it'd look really cool :D

Cutesy pastel towns are overdone in my opinion, trust me, that's more or less my town theme :p
I would love to see how a more ornate themed town would look!

pastel/cute theme is extremely overused and I'd really like to see a rococo/fancy town since I haven't seen one reviewed on Youtube or over the Dream Suite yet!

I agree- Kawaii/cute/pastel and whatnot is so overused it's scary... Another overused theme is nature-y but my town is Riverton so I mean what are you gonna do x)

Rococo is MUCH better in my opinion.

Pastel but with the white rococo! =D It works great with pieces of the princess and regal sets!

Since rococo incorporated a lot of pastels anyway, you can have both. If you google the rococo period, its pretty much all pastel anyway. The problem imo is finding other sets that work outside of the princess set and rococo set, I suppose the regal set works also. Cute towns and nature towns can generally get away with using most sets.... however paintings and REAL art will fit in extremely well in a stately rococo antique town, and I guess the fairy tale pwps will work too. You can get a path that matches the fairy tale bridges.... I guess it could work well ^^

Back