Glowing Butterfly Spirit
Lily of the Valley
Viridis Mushroom Lamp
Isabelle
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Isabelle
I really want another town (aka my "perfect town") for a town layout, town fruit, and mayor more close to my "ideal village" but I don't really want to restart my current game due to how much effort I put into it to get DLCs, un-orderables, and an almost 100% Encyclopedia...

I know in the eShop it's USD19.99... is it worth it to buy a digital copy?

What do you all think?

I'd say yes. I have several copies myself and I really like having a choice, in a town I play really casually (no TT, just coming when I can, not trying to hard for it to be perfect) and in the other one it's a bit like what you want : I picked everything carefully, I only "work" on that one when I feel like it.
If you really like acnl and know you will use it, I think you can go for it. :)

I think it is. Though you might try to find a shop or look on sites with resale to find maybe a used copy for cheaper if you want. I know some have been lucky to get a second copy where the previous town wasn't erased and had tons of bells in the bank to transfer.

Hey, thanks for your input! I think I'll go ahead and invest in another copy. :)

Be careful now, someone one here ended up with 19 copies of this game because they wanted another copy.

Why not?

I was going to leave it at that, but no...I have two cartridges and my daughter just bought me my second DS, too, so I do believe I am on the "slippery slope" of being on my way to multiple copies, as hoodathotit, the person with 19 copies, calls it. Wheeee!

PS If you prefer owning a cartridge, you can buy a new one directly from Nintendo for $19.99 at this link: https://www.nintendo.com/games/3ds/nintendo-3ds-bestsellers

I'd say it's worth it. You seem to enjoy playing and it would be nice to be able to keep your first town while getting the joy of starting a fresh new town. (Or you may want to take what I say with a grain of salt as my husband just bought me my fifth copy today, so clearly I've already slipped and fallen hard - haha)

Back