• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The island is also great for stealing flowers from

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
We say that's great for getting fruit and earning money because of the beetle and sharks that spawn there but did you know you can totally hijack some flowers from there and Tortimer can't stop you because he's a turtle?

Another random thread. I really should consider making a blog for these random threads of mine.

Also, have two villagers in my town named Mac and Chaddar. Think about that for a second. I put this tidbit here so I won't make another thread about it.

Last edited:
I'm going to do that in the next few day because I need red pansies, yellow and red tulips, yellow roses and sun cosmos. And since these are non hybrid flowers, the island will definitely have them lol

I didn't know that you could take the Flower's, i usually go to the Island to Harvest the Coconut and Lychee Tree's and Catch all Huge Bug's and Fish as i get massive amount's of bell's from it! :)

Yep, you can take flowers. Just go on the tours and take them like you take fruit, unless it's the gardening tour then you will keep the flowers you collected.

Yep, you can take flowers. Just go on the tours and take them like you take fruit, unless it's the gardening tour then you will keep the flowers you collected.

Awesome, although i don't really need those Flower's! My Town has Flower's almost everywhere, Hybrid's and Non-hybrid's! :)

I farmed the tours for flowers and island fruit for both my town and my island.

i'm definitely guilty of stealing flowers from the island for my town ><

The island was the place I got most of my flowers early in the game and than later when I changed the whole towns flower colors.

To get more on each tour I removed my glasses and hat. Got 18 flowers. Put a rose in my mouth and a flower in my hair.

I prefer the higher medal gardening tours to get different colored flowers. I love when I land on a all white flower tour. Collect those flowers and pass on doing the tour.

To get the gardening badge for my other players I use the island tours. I already have the trees where I want them and don't want to mess up my town.
Favorite tour to farm fruit is the diving one. Once I get back from the tour the player plants all the fruit on the island and than digs them up. Return to town and the player gets her badge.

Back