Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Red Candy
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Tasty Cake
Voodoo Doll
I've been wanting to do this for a while, and with the new season coming out it makes me want to even more... so i'm wondering, would it be a waste of time?

I'm not sure what to put in the town, like house themes, pwp's, things like that... so any suggestions would be appreciated :blush:

Awesome idea! My first thought was if you could get a map divided in half by the river and one side could be the normal town with regular villagers, and the other could be the flip side with the 'scarier' looking villagers (like the ones with the red eyes and dark fur or something). And you could make a side characters house be the lab and that kind of thing maybe. Maybe have the dungeons and dragons basement in one of the houses. And the little clubhouse thing. Not sure on pwps...

Awesome idea! My first thought was if you could get a map divided in half by the river and one side could be the normal town with regular villagers, and the other could be the flip side with the 'scarier' looking villagers (like the ones with the red eyes and dark fur or something). And you could make a side characters house be the lab and that kind of thing maybe. Maybe have the dungeons and dragons basement in one of the houses. And the little clubhouse thing. Not sure on pwps...

Roscoe is a good example of a villager with red eyes and dark fur. Coco too, she fits in any town that relates to scary stuff or something

i'm assuming the town would be called hawkins??
it would be cool if your mayor was like eleven and you had three other villagers who were mike, lucas and dustin
i like ravenblue's idea about one half of the town being normal and the other half being like the upside down.

I love the idea of having an evenly divided town, with one side as the normal world and one side as the upside-down. Maybe you could have 5 villagers on one side and 5 villagers on the other that kind of mirrored each other, like one side had all the villagers in upside-down form?

Anchovy/Peck
T-Bone/Rodeo
Walker/Lucky
Henry/Ribbot or Raddle
Peewee/Al
Winnie/Roscoe
Dora/Bella
Curly/that pig that looks like a scientist
Gabi/Ruby

Then you could have, say, Mike and Lucas on the our-world side, and Eleven and Will in the Upside-Down.

all these ideas are great!! a split town would be great but a bit hard to distinguish the colorlessness and bleakness of the upside down :V though qr codes will really do the trick! and to make it a mirror image as well, but that part doesn't matter as much. whatever you end up doing will be fun!! a split town may be difficult but i'm sure it'll look SICK. maybe when you put it in the dream suite you could make it nighttime during firefly season and it'd be a really cool aesthetic, esp. the upside down section. street lights n such too in the upside down section will add to the kind of glowy-ness too.

since there's 5 kids total you'd have to sacrifice one of them :0 i'd say will, since all throughout season one he's missing, and you could add hints to that like a gravestone or remnants (like footsteps or a torn shirt or something)

ooh and a custom sign pwp for signs like "danger zone do not enter" and whatever that stuff is around the weird labs. speaking of which, you might want to create a house for those labs, probably for eleven's villager. could have a modern outside, the sensory deprivation tank in the basement, one room just to be that one closet they locked her up in, yeah!
mike's house will be easy since that's what you have most references for. and instead of another one of the kids you might want to have joyce or jonathan since their house is a main point too. you could include a christmas tree ! and qr codes on the walls to spell out the alphabet wall thing.

sorry for the long post i just suddenly got more ideas as i went :0

It would be awesome!

Theme towns are a lot of work but so worth it!

A few months ago I was visiting random Dream towns and one town had Eleven in it but the rest of the town was not Stranger Things in any way. Eleven looked great! They had her dress as a QR code.

Maybe have Mayor Eleven in your town?

Whoo, waffle room!! Some of the Christmas related items or a custom pattern for the lights on the wall. Basement should have the game board on the table setup. :) Forest theme house with the kid's bikes. Have the classroom. Use the Halloween skeletons for maybe a dark demogorgan room. Creepy medical experiment room. Funeral room for Will.
Villagers, I would just stick to woodland type so deer, wolf, rabbit, squirrel, etc.

Last edited:
Heh that's pretty cool. Have you made a Dream address for it? I'd love to see what you've done so far.

Last edited:
I would love to see it! I hope you can make it into a reality. It would be really cool to see a it own like that. I've seen horror towns but not so much of a normal town turn creepy

Back