This game hates me

SpookyMemes

barely active
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Blue Hybrid Violet
Blue Hybrid Violet
So for my second town I was planning to make a summer town with summer themed villagers. Two of the villagers that I had wanted was Annalise (snooty horse) and O'Hare (smug rabbit). I made maybe like 3 towns with the summer theme, and none of my starting villagers were the villagers I wanted for my town. So I decided not to do the summer themed town anymore, and I came up with a new idea.

So I made my town on Thursday, and one of my starting villagers was... Annalise. I was like okay, whatever. This morning I was walking around my second town and I found a new villager plot, and it belonged to... O'Hare!!!1!1!

When I finally decide not to do a summer themed town TWO of the villagers I wanted are moved in. And don't tell me I can still turn it into a summer themed town because the name I have won't match the theme at all... sigh

Last edited:
You could move the villagers over to someone that is willing to hold them for you, Reset, and get them back.

You could move the villagers over to someone that is willing to hold them for you, Reset, and get them back.

Yeah, I don't know what else to recommend besides Huseyin's suggestion... I'm sorry that happened to you though :( Could we know the name of your town by chance? Maybe you could create the town into some summery fusion with your new theme idea??? Might be unique and a really fun challenge!

"Why are the starting villagers important? You can always get the villagers down the line! "

Exactly. It is easy to get the villagers you want with amiibo cards.

"Why are the starting villagers important? You can always get the villagers down the line! "

And even if you don't have amiibo cards, you could always adopt or buy villagers from other people here.

Yeah, I don't know what else to recommend besides Huseyin's suggestion... I'm sorry that happened to you though :( Could we know the name of your town by chance? Maybe you could create the town into some summery fusion with your new theme idea??? Might be unique and a really fun challenge!

I was going to Huseyin's suggestion, and I made a post asking if anyone could hold my villagers but mine got overshadowed by someone who posted the same thing a minute after and got someone to help them while mine was up for an hour with no response I'm an impatient person so I just decided to sell them.

Why are the starting villagers important? You can always get the villagers down the line!

I know that, and they're not that important to me. I don't care if the starting villagers don't go with the theme, because I know I can just move them out and get the ones I want later. It just bothered me that when I finally make a new town with the summer idea gone, two villagers I wanted in my old one decide to move in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

anyways, I don't need this thread up anymore so if a mod or admin can come and close this for me, that would be great :)

Back