• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

~Looking for Friendly and Active players~

BabyKay

~Kayke Queen~
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (1) +
So I've recently reset my town after leaving AC for about a year or so. I had completed my entire town (Design wise), Unlocked all the shops and everything so I wanted a fresh start. My new town is still a work in progress so bare with it =)

My friend code is: 0962-9160-8786

Add me then post on here with your code~ I check the forums when I can but mostly use Swapdoodle or ingame messaging for gate openings.

P.S My timezone is BST/GMT and my gate will normally be open between either 3:00pm to 6:00pm or 6:00pm to 9:00pm on my time. So even if you havn't got a message from me, just check anyway since it's often open anyway if i'm not busy.

Hello! i want to visit your town and be your friend! please add me back as soon as you can! My friend code is 5258-0380-5788

Thank you!! :D -Miyuki

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! i want to visit your town and be your friend! please add me back as soon as you can! My friend code is 5258-0380-5788

Thank you!! :D -Miyuki

Also if you have sanrio amiibos, i've really been looking for sanrio (hello kitty) clothes. thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i added you!

Thanks for all the posts~! I've added you all so far~

Last edited:
I added you! I play practically everyday, and I'd love to have a buddy to play with! I live in CST, but I'm up late and when I'm at work I can play freely!

My FC is: 4485-1401-7467

I'll add you! My code is 4914-5703-1489 :blush:
I'll add everyone else in the thread too, please add me back everyone!v:cool:

Last edited:
Feel free to add me, more than happy to be a friend and helping hand if you're ever in the need. :D

I’ve also just reset my game after a year of not playing. Feel free to add me, 3196-4192-0908. I’ll add others on this list, so if anyone else wants to add me, go for it.

Unfortunately I lost my last copy of ACNL, I'm actually pretty sure it found its way into the trash somehow :confused:

So I had to buy a new one and start all over. All that work I did *sigh* but I was wondering if anyone would like to add me, most of the ppl I had don't seem to be on anymore.

Sapphire
FC: 0275-7529-5714

Mayor of Startown
I added all of you

Hey I'll add you, very active and always looking to help people out :p fc and that is in signature

you can add me too if u want! anyone else on here can also add me ^u^

HI Guys! also looking for friends!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've added you bleachy!:p

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would be happy to add! FC:2208-9485-5950

Back