• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

~Looking for Friendly and Active players~

Ello, can I be friends, I need more acnl buddies to hang out with :p my fc is 4484-9708-5863.

added you. I'm looking forward to visit your town

FC is 3368-6338-5452 and I play everyday! Let me know if you add me guys!! : D
I'm thinking about resetting so if you guys wants fruits and stuff you stop by and grab them!

Last edited:
Added you all~! Thank you for posting and joining me in my town xD​

I added you ! I also recently reset after a long break and would like people to play online with ^^ My fc is 4571-0509-6928, feel free to add me anyone

Can you add me please my Friend Code is 4485-3752-9710. I am just starting my town and could use some advice on how to improve and I could also use some foreign fruit. (I have cherries, [native] apples, [via Isabelle tasks] and peaches [via villager task])

I also added pinktulips, dawn crossing and white rabbit

Looking forward to seeing your towns!
Thanks pinktulips and Krys for adding me!

Last edited:
Also just restarted after a long hiatus. FC is 5257-9517-3413. Added you BabyKay, pinktulips, and Chewy!

Krys I just added you to my friend list!

You too WhiteRabbit97!

Last edited:
Back