~Looking for Friendly and Active players~

BabyKay

~Kayke Queen~
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (1) +
So I've recently reset my town after leaving AC for about a year or so. I had completed my entire town (Design wise), Unlocked all the shops and everything so I wanted a fresh start. My new town is still a work in progress so bare with it =)

My friend code is: 0962-9160-8786

Add me then post on here with your code~ I check the forums when I can but mostly use Swapdoodle or ingame messaging for gate openings.

P.S My timezone is BST/GMT and my gate will normally be open between either 3:00pm to 6:00pm or 6:00pm to 9:00pm on my time. So even if you havn't got a message from me, just check anyway since it's often open anyway if i'm not busy.

Hello! i want to visit your town and be your friend! please add me back as soon as you can! My friend code is 5258-0380-5788

Thank you!! :D -Miyuki

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! i want to visit your town and be your friend! please add me back as soon as you can! My friend code is 5258-0380-5788

Thank you!! :D -Miyuki

Also if you have sanrio amiibos, i've really been looking for sanrio (hello kitty) clothes. thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i added you!

I added you! I play practically everyday, and I'd love to have a buddy to play with! I live in CST, but I'm up late and when I'm at work I can play freely!

My FC is: 4485-1401-7467

I'll add you! My code is 4914-5703-1489 :blush:
I'll add everyone else in the thread too, please add me back everyone!v:cool:

Last edited:
I’ve also just reset my game after a year of not playing. Feel free to add me, 3196-4192-0908. I’ll add others on this list, so if anyone else wants to add me, go for it.

Unfortunately I lost my last copy of ACNL, I'm actually pretty sure it found its way into the trash somehow :confused:

So I had to buy a new one and start all over. All that work I did *sigh* but I was wondering if anyone would like to add me, most of the ppl I had don't seem to be on anymore.

Sapphire
FC: 0275-7529-5714

Mayor of Startown
I added all of you

HI Guys! also looking for friends!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've added you bleachy!:p

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would be happy to add! FC:2208-9485-5950

Back