• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Wishlist items! Help me out pls! :x

chibibunnyx

chibi from Roselia island!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Horizons Token
Mint
White Rose
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Tasty Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
Mother's Day Carnation
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (225) +
So I lost my second town Lunelle :/
(backstory: my game cartridge stopped reading, it's clean, it just quit working completely)
I pretty much had it just the way I wanted it already, and lost it all so now I have to start over. I had a lot of items (Sanrio, WA, rare items), bushes, trees, and white/pink roses, cosmos, and carnations in my town.

I'm pretty much gonna spend just about all the TBT I have trying to build a new version of Lunelle back up. (RIP)
I'm hoping to pay 2TBT for each item on my list, so please help me out! Anything helps!

I can pay in IGB but I know a lot of people don't really accept IGB, but if you do that would help. I'm just looking to build my 2nd town back up again :c

addition: some of these items I will be needing more than 1 of, so they might still be on the list even after I obtain one!

Heres the wishlist:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/wDesrxZS6t

Last edited:
So I lost my second town Lunelle :/
(backstory: my game cartridge stopped reading, it's clean, it just quit working completely)
I pretty much had it just the way I wanted it already, and lost it all so now I have to start over. I had a lot of items (Sanrio, WA, rare items), bushes, trees, and white/pink roses, cosmos, and carnations in my town.

I'm pretty much gonna spend just about all the TBT I have trying to build a new version of Lunelle back up. (RIP)
I'm hoping to pay 2TBT for each item on my list, so please help me out! Anything helps!

I can pay in IGB but I know a lot of people don't really accept IGB, but if you do that would help. I'm just looking to build my 2nd town back up again :c

Heres the wishlist:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/wDesrxZS6t

How many pink roses and the starts? Just the one?

I believe I have everything but the shopping bag.

Hello! I can get quite a bit of items for you:
Bathroom Shelf
Bathroom Sink
Celeste Ribbon
Cinnamoroll Floor
Cinnamoroll Outfit
Cinnamoroll Parasol
Cinnamoroll Sign
Cinnamoroll Stool
Cinnamoroll Table
Claw Foot Tub
Fairy Bottle
Flower Fairy Wig
Hello Kitty Table
I Love You
Kiki and Lala Bed
Kiki and Lala Clock
Kiki and Lala Dress
Kiki and Lala Floor
Kiki and Lala Outfit
Kiki and Lala Sofa
Kiki and Lala Socks
Kiki and Lala Table
Kiki and Lala Wall
Kiki and Lala Wand
Kitchen Island
My Melody Bed
My Melody Clock
My Melody Dress
My Melody Dresser
My Melody Floor
My Melody Hat
My Melody Table
My Melody Wall
Re-Tail Clock
Rice Balls
Stale Cupcakes
Super Toilet
White Festive Tree
White Roses (Loads on my beach that you can grab)
Zen Tea Set

I can also get the Princess set I just need to time travel for it. If you'd like it I will time travel for you and get it, I don't mind at all. :)

Hello! I can get quite a bit of items for you:
Bathroom Shelf
Bathroom Sink
Celeste Ribbon
Cinnamoroll Floor
Cinnamoroll Outfit
Cinnamoroll Parasol
Cinnamoroll Sign
Cinnamoroll Stool
Cinnamoroll Table
Claw Foot Tub
Fairy Bottle
Flower Fairy Wig
Hello Kitty Table
I Love You
Kiki and Lala Bed
Kiki and Lala Clock
Kiki and Lala Dress
Kiki and Lala Floor
Kiki and Lala Outfit
Kiki and Lala Sofa
Kiki and Lala Socks
Kiki and Lala Table
Kiki and Lala Wall
Kiki and Lala Wand
Kitchen Island
My Melody Bed
My Melody Clock
My Melody Dress
My Melody Dresser
My Melody Floor
My Melody Hat
My Melody Table
My Melody Wall
Re-Tail Clock
Rice Balls
Stale Cupcakes
Super Toilet
White Festive Tree
White Roses (Loads on my beach that you can grab)
Zen Tea Set

I can also get the Princess set I just need to time travel for it. If you'd like it I will time travel for you and get it, I don't mind at all. :)

yes that'd be great thanks! ^_^

*bump

still looking ^^"
need white azalea bush starts and pink/white roses too!

I have 106 pink roses I can sell you :)

Last edited:
Hey :)
I can get I Love You and Stale Cupcakes for you, if you still need them. Let me know!

Hello again ^^ I have everything ready for you, for everything would you mind pick up? I'm only asking because I have a bunch of white roses that you can grab off my beach as well, but if you'd like delivery we can easily do that as well. I'll be available for about an hour and then tomorrow after 5 PM CST.

Hello again ^^ I have everything ready for you, for everything would you mind pick up? I'm only asking because I have a bunch of white roses that you can grab off my beach as well, but if you'd like delivery we can easily do that as well. I'll be available for about an hour and then tomorrow after 5 PM CST.

I can pick them up that's fine! I'll add you and head over, ty! how much tbt does it come up to?

I can pick them up that's fine! I'll add you and head over, ty! how much tbt does it come up to?

I counted 54 items including the Princess series, I think I might not have written down a few items on the list that I gave you but I found them and grabbed them for you without adding to the list. xP And I'd rather you pay 1 TBT instead of 2 each because there's a lot. ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyway total would be 54 TBT and I will lead you to my beaches for the flowers :)

I counted 54 items including the Princess series, I think I might not have written down a few items on the list that I gave you but I found them and grabbed them for you without adding to the list. xP And I'd rather you pay 1 TBT instead of 2 each because there's a lot. ^^

tysm! I'll give you 60 tbt for it then! ty again I'll be there!

Hi there :) How many white azalea starts do you need?

Back