• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Is phoebe even worth it?

TangyHeart

Bells
So phoebe wants to move in, but idk what I should do... My town name is Riverton, so I feel like she doesn't match my overall theme of nature, water, etc., but a while ago I DID want Phoebe to move in. I'm getting an nfc reader soon, so if I want I can kick her out, but I haven't had a camper in like, a week, but I don't want her to move in, and then someone like stitches comes next week and I have 10 villagers already... What should I do?

Please hurry because she is legit asking to move in right now

image.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Eeeeeeeeehhhh I just put it in sleep mode cuz idk what to do

Last edited:
Phoebe is cool villager :) I don't mind have her in my town c: Her house and design is perfect too.

Well, if it were me, I'd invite her, since I think she's one of the prettier uchis :)
It seems like you already invited her, so I hope you'll connect with her! If now, she can always move out later...
On a related note, I had Stitches as a camper yesterday, lol. Honesty, his design isn't one of the best... that green and purple...>^<

Yeah I agree with you-- they could have chosen less clashing colors-- but I feel like that adds to his teddy-bear, I-was-created-out-of-fabric-scraps-for-a-child-on-Christmas-day sort of design, but idk lol... It was just an example. Now if Fauna visits next week, I'm gonna toss my game cartridge out the window :3

I love Phoebe, I think she is beautiful and sassy. What a combo!

Back